PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (4 responses)

Posted May 05, 2016
My child is in second grade, his teacher is so dedicated and loving that because of her kindness and sweetness my child has incredible achievements obtained , she has angel hands and giant passion, thank you so much for your dedication and love!!!! We love you!!!!

Posted May 05, 2016
I have no words to express how grateful I am to the school and all the staff.... Thank you so much!!!!!

Posted May 05, 2016
I am grateful every day that my daughter has had the opportunity to be in this school and, specifically, under Ms. Robin Ormes' watch. She truly cares for the kids and the bond she has built with my loved one radiates through her every time we even mention her teacher. Thank you, Ms. Robin.

Posted May 05, 2016
KCS is a small private school that brings back the home type feel to education. I am not Christian myself, but the school is building a great loving foundation for my daughter and I am so happy we decided to place her in this school.

Posted December 09, 2015
We've had our 2nd grader at King's Christian School since K-3. He loves the students, school, principal (Ms. Hew), teachers and staff! This has been the best decision we ever made. Our son has grown leaps and bounds both academically and spiritually. We really could not have asked for more. His SAT scores in reading comprehension and mathematics are well above average. They use a combination of Common Core/A Beka curriculum which I believe is the way to go if you want your kids to achieve their academic goals. I had my doubts about the school at first due to the cost of having him in a private school. However, King's monthly dues are very competitive and more affordable than all the other private schools we checked in the area. We absolutely love the school and are very grateful that we were able to keep him in KCS again this year. All the teachers in the school are absolutely amazing! The dedication they have with ALL the students is unparalleled. They genuinely care about your child's academic success and their spirituality. We are so happy we made the decision to bring our son to KCS. You will be glad you made the decision to put your child in such an amazing school!

Posted December 09, 2015
King's Christian School is an absolutely amazing school from the principal (Ms. Hew) to the teachers, parents and students. We are so blessed to have found the best Christian school in Miami! We'd like to give a special THANK YOU to my son's 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Nielson! Thank you for all that you do in helping the students achieve their full potential academically and spiritually. .

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 09, 2015
Thanks to Principal Hew for being so dedicated to the students and their families!! She is a leader by example!!!

Posted December 09, 2015
Thankfully for our daughter, this is one of the best Christian schools in the Miami area!!! Students, teachers and principal have been so loving and kind to her. Great student / teacher ratios, Christian values are reinforced, and my daughter loves the non-catered food she eats at lunch!!!!!!! :)

Posted December 09, 2015
I love this school! I went there when I was a kid and now I send my daughter there. The teachers and staff really love her and teach her so much more than just academics, even though she has learned so much academically there. She is learning that God loves her and His grace and love is modeled for her by her teachers. I wouldn't want to have my children anywhere else.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 09, 2015
There are clear boundaries set for behavior expectations and students are held accountable for their actions and behavior.

8951 Southwest 44th Street, Miami, FL  33165
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 83 reviews. (305) 221-2008
Last modified King's Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8