Posted October 17, 2014
My son started in King's when he was in 3rd grade-currently in 6th. My daughter in PK-3- now in Kinder. I give thanks to God for this school. They put the LORD first, which is a big plus for us. The principal and teachers are amazing, the staff is great. The great Christmas and Spring shows, as well as many other activities make it so much fun and feels like family. My kids love this school and my 12 year old would not even think to miss a day. I would love for this school to go all the way to 12th grade. Please!!! Please!!!! Just thinking my boy has 7th & 8th only here makes my heart skip a beat. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted October 01, 2014
We've had our 1st grader at King's Christian School since K-3. He loves the school, principal (Ms. Hew), teachers and staff! This has been the best decision we ever made. Our son has grown leaps and bounds both academically and spiritually which we could not have asked for more. His SAT scores were well above average and his reading at such a young age is absolutely amazing. They use the A Beka curriculum which I believe is the way to go if you want your kids to achieve their academic goals. I had my doubts about the school at first due to the cost of having him in a private school. However, King's monthly dues are very competitive and more affordable than all the other private schools we checked. We really love the school and grateful that we were able to get him in the school again this year. All the teachers in the school are absolutely amazing! The dedication they have with ALL the students is unparalleled. We are so happy we made the decision to bring our son into this amazing school. You will be forever grateful that you put your kid(s) in such an amazing school!

Posted October 01, 2014
Excellent School, I brought My Daughter Victoria Faith to join this school from Mexico....I was seeking to find a Christian School with Family values and good academic standard and found it here on top and beyond my expectations, the Principal is a hard working and extremely caring person and the Teachers are amazing...

Posted September 29, 2014
This school is a piece of heaven on earth. Great principal, great teachers, and most of all a nurturing environment that allows students to grow academically, socially, and spiritually. Highly recommend to parents that are tired of overcrowded and insensitive schools and want their children to be challenged academically. Both my kids (prek 3 and 4th grade) love going to this school every day.

King's Christian School 1

Posted April 29, 2014
Kings Christian takes the McKay Scholarship but discriminates faints autistic children. I had a teacher tell me the staff is not trained for autistic children. Flash NEWS neither are Dade County school teachers. After talking to this teacher and principal I realized they have a great deal of misconception towards Autistic children. The principal made it a point to tell me how a former Autistic child would go into tantrums. It was obvious she did not want my high functioning autistic child. Administration and teacher did a fantastic job of STEREOTYPING. A+ for you. I will make it a point to report them to McKay with a possible case of discrimination with a special education lawyer.

King's Christian School 1

Posted April 11, 2014
I do not like to disagree with the other reviewers but our experience at this school was not very good. The PK3 teacher was not impressive and actually had a detrimental affect ion my child which lasted for several months after we had left the school. Although I do believe their intentions were good I cannot recommend this school for younger children.

Posted July 13, 2013
Our daughter went to this school for kinder and for first grade. We were ecstatic to find such a wonderful school. The principal, office staff, and teachers are phenomenal. Moreover, the parents are actively involved in this school, which has a lot to do with the fact that they are not only financially invested in their children's lives and future, but they truly desire for their children to reach their potential academically and spiritually. We are very impressed with how well our daughter did academically and on the SAT, but how she grew spiritually. We HIGHLY recommend this school! You should definitely give them a try. You will be very happy with what they have to offer.

Posted July 01, 2013
I've been to this school for 3 1/2years and have truly loved the Christian atmosphere. this school truly emphasizes a great christian environment. This school is also very great academic wise and has a great staff I highly recommend this school.!!

Posted May 29, 2013
Me, my wife and both of my daughters love this school, a Real Christian School, family enviroment, excellent theachers and the principal its really engaged to the daily face to face with parents and Kids. I strongly recomend this School.

Posted May 29, 2013
I'm so glad that God directed me to find this school to my kids. I really love everything in this school. A+++++

King's Christian School
8951 Southwest 44th Street, Miami, FL  33165
(305) 221-2008
Last modified King's Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
King's Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top