PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

Elegir esta escuela para mi hijo ha sido una de Las mejores decisions tomadas en mi vida,he visto un enorme cambio en el,son fabulosos Los maestros,es excelente la directora,es adorable todo el staff,definitivamente es la mejor escuela en Miami.

I have no words to express how grateful I am to the school and all the staff.... Thank you so much!!!!!

KCS is a small private school that brings back the home type feel to education. I am not Christian myself, but the school is building a great loving foundation for my daughter and I am so happy we decided to place her in this school.

We've had our 2nd grader at King's Christian School since K-3. He loves the students, school, principal (Ms. Hew), teachers and staff! This has been the best decision we ever made. Our son has grown leaps and bounds both academically and spiritually. We really could not have asked for more. His SAT scores in reading comprehension and mathematics are well above average. They use a combination of Common Core/A Beka curriculum which I believe is the way to go if you want your kids to achieve their academic goals. I had my doubts about the school at first due to the cost of having him in a private school. However, King's monthly dues are very competitive and more affordable than all the other private schools we checked in the area. We absolutely love the school and are very grateful that we were able to keep him in KCS again this year. All the teachers in the school are absolutely amazing! The dedication they have with ALL the students is unparalleled. They genuinely care about your child's academic success and their spirituality. We are so happy we made the decision to bring our son to KCS. You will be glad you made the decision to put your child in such an amazing school!

Thankfully for our daughter, this is one of the best Christian schools in the Miami area!!! Students, teachers and principal have been so loving and kind to her. Great student / teacher ratios, Christian values are reinforced, and my daughter loves the non-catered food she eats at lunch!!!!!!! :)

I love this school! I went there when I was a kid and now I send my daughter there. The teachers and staff really love her and teach her so much more than just academics, even though she has learned so much academically there. She is learning that God loves her and His grace and love is modeled for her by her teachers. I wouldn't want to have my children anywhere else.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There are clear boundaries set for behavior expectations and students are held accountable for their actions and behavior.

Kings Christian School is a place where my children have been able to thrive academically, emotionally, artistically and spiritually. They help students to achieve their best and make a positive difference in the world around them.

Great education with Christian values! My daughters are very happy attending this school. Best decision ever made!

Develops character: Strongly agree

In this school you will find excellent Christian values starting from the principal to the newest and youngest teachers!!! Please come, talk and meet the staff. God bless you !!!

Last modified King's Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8