King's Christian School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 06, 2015
In this school you will find excellent Christian values starting from the principal to the newest and youngest teachers!!! Please come, talk and meet the staff. God bless you !!!

Posted June 06, 2015
We are very happy We found this Christian school where the staff is so dedicated to an all around education of our kids. You will find true Christian values and excellent teachers. Small rooms where your kid will get good attention. Please visit our school and find out for yourself.

Posted June 05, 2015
Great education and teachers! Awesome preparation to develop leaders and future CEOs to the next generation. The atmosphere so professional and friendly place to learn and grow.

Posted December 08, 2014
My children love learning at Kings Christian School. The student/teacher ratio is great and the quality of care by the teachers and staff is amazing. We are so grateful for the Christ centered education our children receive in the loving environment at KCS

Posted December 08, 2014
I attended KCS for four years and I absolutely love this school! This place has always been a safe haven for me. The KCS staff truly cares for the students not only academically but spirtually. Mrs. Pam's cooking is so delicious! I love the whole staff, and would recommend this school to anyone and everyone.

Posted December 04, 2014
My son has been in King's Christian School since K4 thru 8th Grade and as a parent I can not be more grateful for the education that they have provided to him.

Posted December 03, 2014
I am so greatful of having found King's Christian School, just as I needed for My daughter Victoria Faith Violante... I found it as an excellent school with Christian values where everyone works with excellence....

Posted December 03, 2014
Great school! From the Administration, the Teachers, the Students ... an overall wonderful experience. My daughter's been at the school for the past six (6) years with wonderful academic achievements. I could not be happier. And, to add to an already positive scenario, you are treated like FAMILY! I highly recommend this school and look forward to enjoying the next several years (until 8th Grade). :)

Posted December 03, 2014
My son started Kindergarten at this school in August and it was the best decision we have made. We do not live close by at all but the commute is 110% worth it. His teacher is a delight and truly loves her students. God is put first and its so inspriring to see my little guy come home so full of knowledge and love. He learns cursive which is a big plus for me. This school is perfect for those looking for a place where your child not only has an amzing education but has another place to call home. The staff has been great and the principal is involved in every single aspect, front and center! Cant wait till my little girl can start!

Posted December 03, 2014
esta es la mejor escuela , no tiene comparacion . Academicamente es la mejor , mis 2 hijos mas grandes an hido ahi . No se van a repentir la recomiendo 100% Ana Rosa Rodriguez

King's Christian School
8951 Southwest 44th Street, Miami, FL  33165
(305) 221-2008
Last modified King's Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
King's Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top