Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 08, 2014
My children love learning at Kings Christian School. The student/teacher ratio is great and the quality of care by the teachers and staff is amazing. We are so grateful for the Christ centered education our children receive in the loving environment at KCS

Posted December 08, 2014
I attended KCS for four years and I absolutely love this school! This place has always been a safe haven for me. The KCS staff truly cares for the students not only academically but spirtually. Mrs. Pam's cooking is so delicious! I love the whole staff, and would recommend this school to anyone and everyone.

Posted December 04, 2014
My son has been in King's Christian School since K4 thru 8th Grade and as a parent I can not be more grateful for the education that they have provided to him.

Posted December 03, 2014
I am so greatful of having found King's Christian School, just as I needed for My daughter Victoria Faith Violante... I found it as an excellent school with Christian values where everyone works with excellence....

Posted December 03, 2014
Great school! From the Administration, the Teachers, the Students ... an overall wonderful experience. My daughter's been at the school for the past six (6) years with wonderful academic achievements. I could not be happier. And, to add to an already positive scenario, you are treated like FAMILY! I highly recommend this school and look forward to enjoying the next several years (until 8th Grade). :)

Posted December 03, 2014
My son started Kindergarten at this school in August and it was the best decision we have made. We do not live close by at all but the commute is 110% worth it. His teacher is a delight and truly loves her students. God is put first and its so inspriring to see my little guy come home so full of knowledge and love. He learns cursive which is a big plus for me. This school is perfect for those looking for a place where your child not only has an amzing education but has another place to call home. The staff has been great and the principal is involved in every single aspect, front and center! Cant wait till my little girl can start!

Posted December 03, 2014
esta es la mejor escuela , no tiene comparacion . Academicamente es la mejor , mis 2 hijos mas grandes an hido ahi . No se van a repentir la recomiendo 100% Ana Rosa Rodriguez

Posted December 03, 2014
Finding King's Christian School 4 years ago was a blessing from God. Both my daughter and son attend. The teachers and staff are amazing and take good care of my children both academically and spiritually. We are all a family. Thank you KCS!

Posted October 17, 2014
My son started in King's when he was in 3rd grade-currently in 6th. My daughter in PK-3- now in Kinder. I give thanks to God for this school. They put the LORD first, which is a big plus for us. The principal and teachers are amazing, the staff is great. The great Christmas and Spring shows, as well as many other activities make it so much fun and feels like family. My kids love this school and my 12 year old would not even think to miss a day. I would love for this school to go all the way to 12th grade. Please!!! Please!!!! Just thinking my boy has 7th & 8th only here makes my heart skip a beat. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted October 01, 2014
We've had our 1st grader at King's Christian School since K-3. He loves the school, principal (Ms. Hew), teachers and staff! This has been the best decision we ever made. Our son has grown leaps and bounds both academically and spiritually which we could not have asked for more. His SAT scores were well above average and his reading at such a young age is absolutely amazing. They use the A Beka curriculum which I believe is the way to go if you want your kids to achieve their academic goals. I had my doubts about the school at first due to the cost of having him in a private school. However, King's monthly dues are very competitive and more affordable than all the other private schools we checked. We really love the school and grateful that we were able to get him in the school again this year. All the teachers in the school are absolutely amazing! The dedication they have with ALL the students is unparalleled. We are so happy we made the decision to bring our son into this amazing school. You will be forever grateful that you put your kid(s) in such an amazing school!

King's Christian School
8951 Southwest 44th Street, Miami, FL  33165
(305) 221-2008
Last modified King's Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
King's Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top