Posted October 28, 2014
This place is a disgrace. They promote a "nurturing environment" but the Kindergarten teacher is a psychotic tyrant. She screams at the little ones like an army drill sergeant and disciplines thru intimidation rather than nurture. She has no respect for the parents and tells you to "Go file a complaint" if you don't like her manner. I have observed her repulsive behavior and it is shameful and sad. Parents drop off their kids feeling worried about them. The administration does nothing about it. THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING MONEY. The place is a dump. Save yourself heartache, money, and stress for your child.

Posted September 01, 2014
This is THE WORST SCHOOL I have ever dealt with as a parent, and student myself. Read this review and save your money please. I enrolled my son in their VPK program, the teacher NEVER introduced herself. Complained on a daily basis about how tired she was and overwhelmed despite having a tiny class AND assistant. She yelled personal information out in front everyone like "YOUR SON WAS NOT LISTENING TODAY I BARELY SLEPT LAST NIGHT IDK HOW I DID IT". She couldn't spell to save her life and called my son by the wrong name the entire year. I tried several times to set up an appointment with the principal and she dodged them all. He wasn't supervised during lunch so he never finished and she would ask to keep his blueberries if he didn't finish...she always had her daughter in her class so of course wasn't paying full attention to the students. I couldn't believe I had to pay them to watch my son.

Posted November 11, 2013
I attended Brito for about 9 years as a student. I started there in kindergarten and stayed until 9th grade. I found myself in a tough situation as I got older attending this school because I realized that I really wasn't learning anything. The only thing that saved me was the studying I did out of school. I went on to become successful because public school is what saved me. You can get a better education at a public or charter school. The classrooms and student body sizes are so small that you do not develop social skills. I've seen most of my friends that graduated from there become very antisocial and afraid of the world because they were protected by the small gates of Brito. I warn all parents that before sending your child their please read this. If I would've attended another school I would've learned more and saved my family a lot more money. I suggest you a send them to a public school or if you have the money a real private school not this money hungry school. And just to throw in a fun fact. While I attended this school we had computers from the early 2000's in like 2009. Very outdated and used up while the principle went out and bought a brand new Maserati.

Posted August 29, 2013
Very happy parent! My child is getting all the attention that she needs Very helpful and professional staff

Posted August 08, 2013
this school is awesome. my child is happy there and enjoys learning. great teachers and helpful administration.

Posted July 16, 2013
The school's staff is always willing to lend a helping hand. They accept the McKay scholarship and the AP/Coordinator is very helpful in processing everything that the public school system does not. My son was just a number in his last school but here he gets personal attention that has helped him so much. Would highly recommend!

Posted June 07, 2013
I just took my son out of this school a year ago, and when I took him to public school, he didn't know anything.

Posted June 09, 2011
Worst school EVER! My son has just finished his first year in pre-k and this is the worst experience I've had so far with a school. I have other older children and they have never been to a private school and have received an education compared to Brito. Brito is very disorganized, the so called teachers for the day care only go around yelling at the small children, and the so called principal is never to be found she gets to school late at the time i pick up my child which is around 11:30 AM or even later, and the assistant principal never knows what is going on in the school complete airhead when you ask her a question. With all honesty I do not recommend this school at all if you want your child to actually receive an education, and become someone in life. I really don't know how the school board doesn't realize how poorly educated the staff is and careless about the students.

Posted December 04, 2008

Brito Miami Private School 0

Posted September 11, 2008
This is the second year that my twins have been in the school. They are in Pre First right now. I am very glad that I gave Brito a chance. I am extremely happy. The kids are very respectful, the teachers are very caring. I do recommend this school without any hesittion. I don't think the people in the area are fully acquainted with the school and that is a shame. Karen

Brito Miami Private School
2732 SW 32nd Ave, Miami, FL  33133
Last modified Brito Miami Private School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Brito Miami Private School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top