Posted July 31, 2013
What a blessing Westwood Christian has made in the lives of our 3 children. All three received a firm foundation starting in the preschool and are now WCS Alumnus. They excelled spiritually, academically and in sports. We re so thankful for the godly influence of the staff and the friendships made in this family friendly environment.

Westwood Christian Day Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2013
The school exceeds in these four areas: Christian Education; Music; English and History. However, although they are located in South Florida, the teaching of Spanish is very poor, and the administration is unwilling to modify the curriculum.

Posted November 27, 2011
This is a very strict Baptist school, but the teachers and staff are very humane, positive, and nurturing, for the most part. My daughter attended this school, and she was treated with a lot of positive attention, and she enjoyed her experience at Westwood. This school also has a fair amount of student events, so that the children have opportunities to participate in activities with their friends. Like most private schools, it does lack some resources, but overall, Westwood is dedicated to education and the students.

Posted February 21, 2007
My son has been going to Westwood Christian since he was 3, he is now 7 and in the 1st grade. The education is great and the teacher involvement with parents is something I didn't have when I was in school and it is refreshing. The program is good and I know that my son is well ahead of 1st graders in public school. My child enjoys going to his school and I recommend Westwood to any parent that would like to see there child succeed in their education.

Posted January 17, 2006
I've had my son in WWC since he was 3 years old. This is the second year in this school and I highly recommend this school. It teacher values, good discipline and very important to me, the word of God. I like the fact that all the teachers and staff wear uniforms and the place is very clean. Everyone is very friendly and so far, I love all the teachers my son has had.

Posted April 25, 2005
This year my child attends 1rst grade. Last year he was attending K-5. He likes it very much. Teachers is very friendly. This year they have soccer program after school. If we will not move from Miami he will be attending this school next year.

Westwood Christian Day Elementary School
4301 SW 107th Avenue, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified Westwood Christian Day Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Westwood Christian Day Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top