PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The staff has already established that foundation. They are the ones that make the school great

My first daughter went to this school for six years and received a top quality education. The teachers are excellent and very professional. If a child is having some difficulty in a particular subject, the teachers will spend extra time with the student to make sure the student is learnIng. The administrative staff is excellent and listen to parent concerns. My other daughter and son are currently enrolled at Vann and have been with school for six years too. If you want your child to receive an excellent education, I highly recommend this school.

I would recommend this school to any one. The teachers an administrative staff are excellent with the parents and children. My kids are in this school and I am amazed of how much they have learned.

I believe the only good thing about this school is the Kinder teacher. I believe she is outstanding and she is very professional when it comes to the kids. I'm sorry I can't say much else about the staff in the office. I WOULD NOT recommend this school at all.

I believe that the only good thing this school has is the kindergarten teacher. I would love to clone her as I feel she is one of the best tearcher ever. Everything else is a waste of money and not worth it.

The school is located in a trailer park complex-enough said. I'd give this the lowest possible rating as a daycare facility. It's outdated, the grounds are unkept, caregivers meet the very basic requirements and speak very little english (if any at all, there are no books/materials.

Last modified Vann Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4