PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops respect: Agree

Posted October 01, 2015
As I said prior, the students are constantly cared for in every aspect. Therefore, respect is instiled in them

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted October 01, 2015
They entire staff is very attentive to the students. They are constantly communicating with their students and making sure they are doing well in all areas which in turn, instils those attributes listed in their students

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 01, 2015
The staff has already established that foundation. They are the ones that make the school great

Vann Academy 5

Posted October 01, 2015
My first daughter went to this school for six years and received a top quality education. The teachers are excellent and very professional. If a child is having some difficulty in a particular subject, the teachers will spend extra time with the student to make sure the student is learnIng. The administrative staff is excellent and listen to parent concerns. My other daughter and son are currently enrolled at Vann and have been with school for six years too. If you want your child to receive an excellent education, I highly recommend this school.

Vann Academy 5

Posted September 29, 2015
I would recommend this school to any one. The teachers an administrative staff are excellent with the parents and children. My kids are in this school and I am amazed of how much they have learned.

Posted April 15, 2010
I believe the only good thing about this school is the Kinder teacher. I believe she is outstanding and she is very professional when it comes to the kids. I'm sorry I can't say much else about the staff in the office. I WOULD NOT recommend this school at all.

Vann Academy 1

Posted March 24, 2008
I believe that the only good thing this school has is the kindergarten teacher. I would love to clone her as I feel she is one of the best tearcher ever. Everything else is a waste of money and not worth it.

Posted May 23, 2007
The school is located in a trailer park complex-enough said. I'd give this the lowest possible rating as a daycare facility. It's outdated, the grounds are unkept, caregivers meet the very basic requirements and speak very little english (if any at all, there are no books/materials.

Vann Academy 3

Posted August 14, 2006
I agree with the last comment that was left about the principal not being very professional, how ever my hat goes down to the teachers at this school. I have had my 2 kids in this schools for about 4 yrs. now and the education is excellent. The kindergarten teacher is a blessing, My daughter has learned things that I never expected a 6 yr. old child to know. She knows the 50 states by heart. She learned how to read and write in just a few months. She knows all the planets, presidents,etc. I am very happy and amazed at the things she knows and how quickly she has learned everything. The Pre-k part of the school I must admit is not very good with the exception of 1 teacher who is a little to strict in my opinion but she is a really good teacher.

Vann Academy 2

Posted June 28, 2005
The principal is not professional. If you put your preschooler here pray you get one of the good teachers. It is not a school I recoment mainly because the principal makes it tough on the teachers and do not allow them to do all they can with the kids. The lunchroom classes are rediculus.

400 Northwest 112th Avenue, Miami, FL  33172