Posted February 11, 2012
Great school! My child loves GMAA. Based on my experience with public schools, this school is ages ahead. It allows children to grow and mature in a nurturing environment while teaching a challenging individualized curriculum.

Posted February 03, 2012
Greater Miami Adventist Academy now a k4 to12 offers an Honors Diploma enabling our students to transfer to prestigious Universities such as Andrews University, Loma Linda University, Southern Adventist University, University of Miami and Florida International University. Florida Hospital College Credits courses are also offered here on campus towards an Associate degree course requirement. We are fully accredited by the Board of Regents of the General Conference of SDA's, The National Council for Private School Accreditation and the Florida Association of Academic Non-Public Schools. As members of the National Honor Society, our students reflect outstanding accomplishments in the areas of academics, character, leadership and service. In the area of the Arts, we have our very own mobile drama team - not just a class but an outreach ministry. GMAA is the home of Acroamericas, an acrobatic exhibition team who performs for audiences around the world! Celebrating our 100th Anniversary this year, our mission is to continue to provide Christian Education in an environment where students may mature and develop Spiritually, Mentally and Physically.

Posted January 06, 2012
This school is wonderful with caring, knowledgable teachers and with a firendly atmosphere. My daughter is happy there. School work is challenging and since it's a small school, teachers can give their individual attention to their students. As a parent I am very happy with the school.

Posted October 30, 2010
Iv seen many people grow by going to this school, and they have blossomed into productive individuals. I myself am an alumni from this school, and my decision to study there will never be regretted. Many teachers have marked my life in a positive way, for example, Mrs. Stewart, Pastor Freddy, Mr. Toledo, and Mrs.Peggy. These people challenged me academically and spiritually, which are two things that cannot be obtained anywhere. When I compare this school to other schools I realize that GMA provides students determined to greatness.

Greater Miami Academy 1

Posted May 31, 2010
I currently work in a school at a College level and I am a Seventh day Adventist. Unfortunately, after a visit to the school in a interest to enroll my son I must admit that it did not meet my expectations academically as they were not able to provide me with the curriculum of the school. They were very disorganized and the majority of the teachers are not accredited or hold any certifications within the educational field. I do not recommend enrolling students at GMA. I am very disappointed as I really wanted my child to attend a Seventh Day Adventist School. If you are looking for your child to have a strong academic foundation this is not the school for him/her.

Posted April 14, 2010
I am a parent of a student who attended there for 4 years and it was a big mistake. All the school cares about is money even though they claim to be 'christian'. There's drug problems in the school and they try to hide it so the parents wont find out. The school is very disorganized and is not well administrated. No one can handle any problems that come about and the education there is mediocre. If you plan on enrolling your child in that school it is a huge mistake don't do it.

Posted February 04, 2010
I am a parent of children at Greater Miami Academy and am very unhappy with the school. The lack of challenging homework tasks and the lack of educatoinal varriety for my older child, is of great concern to me. I believe education should be based on providing a variety of educational topics for children along with the ability for the children along with their parents to choose from a multitude of educational electives, especially for the older children. I also question the level of instructors who teach at the school.

Posted August 21, 2009
I learned so much about God there. I truely am a stronger Christian thanks to them.

Posted November 07, 2008

Greater Miami Academy 3

Posted April 22, 2005
- a former student

Greater Miami Academy
500 Northwest 122nd Avenue, Miami, FL  33182
Last modified Greater Miami Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Greater Miami Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top