Bad
Good

My daughter was lucky enough to attend high school here and had a fantastic experience. Everything people say is good about schools is good about Carrollton. Classes are small. The teachers are excellent and really care about the students. The school offers outstanding college counseling, and advisors start working with students in 9th grade to help them meet their goals. There's lots of parent involvement, and we found the school community to be incredibly welcoming. The campus is beautiful. The administrators are consistently friendly and eager to help, and the headmistress couldn't be more inspiring. The entire staff is focused on helping students build integrity and intellectual curiosity. My daughter has also made what I'm sure will be lifelong friends. (P.S. If you do send your daughter to Carrollton, be sure to check out the debate program. It's one of the absolute best in the country.)

Carrollton is an excellent school. If your daughter is fortunate to receive admission, do not let it go to waste. Carrollton has outstanding academics taught by a wonderful staff . However, what makes this school stand apart is the instillment of faith and love of Christ, the instillment of the feeling of responsibility to give back to the world and the encouragement to always continue to learn and grow. Girls not only graduate with great academic preparation, but with the confidence and the knowing that each person has a gift and must use it to make the world a better place. Could not ask for a better school. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

CARROLLTON Is an outstanding single sex institution that instills a strong work ethic, high moral code and intellectual curiosity that is hard to find at any other school. The sacred heart values have molded me into the woman I am today and I am so grateful to be an alumna.

I am an alumni of Carrollton. I had attended Carrollton since I was little. In the primary and intermediate grades, the academics were rigorous, but were great! I absolutely loved it! The Jr. HIgh must have been my favorite time. There was a balance of "wise freedom" and independence, but on a supervised level. I believe that the high school lacks discipline. I believe that teachers are being hired only because they only have a bachelor's degree. But, a lot of teachers aren't very good in the high school. Girls are very disrespectful. Coming back and visiting, I see this even more. It is lacking an incredible amount of discipline and respect for others. The administration is influenced by money, money, money $$$. Send your daughters there when they are small, but when you get to high school, head for the hills! You will get a better education for a fraction of the price!

Carrollton is an excellent school that offers a well-rounded education. The atmosphere in which the girls learn in is supportive and loving, creating a sense of family among the students. It does not have a great athletics program, but in recent years the tennis, golf, and cross country teams have one state champion titles so it seems to be improving. The school prepares the girls for college and the "real world" impressively, and most of them thrive greatly after graduating!!!

I go to Carrollton, and my first year was as a freshman. I was nervous because I thought it would be hard to make friends (because alot of the girls had been at Carrollton for a while). Boy, was I wrong. The girls are so nice and welcoming, as are the teachers. Carrollton is absolutely amazing, I actually LOVE to go to school. The academics are great, and there are just so many extracurriculars that is is impossible NOT to find something you like. We also, get free periods, which greatly helps me when it comes to studying and doing homework. The teachers are HILARIOUS and AMAZING AT THEIR JOB. Trust me, this school is absolutely wonderful and I haven't regretted my decision to come here once.

I go to Carrollton and I think that it has an amazing sports program and academics are great the teachers really help the students it is great

The best when it comes to install conservative and Christian values! My 2 daughters were both lucky enough to attend Carrollton and this experience will stay and positively influence them for the rest of their lives!

This school was devastating to our daughters self-esteem. Truely, the home of mean girls. Parents, particularly alumni, ovely influence the administration so problems are recognized & addressed slowly. We also found the academics weak, particularly math and science.

This school is excellent. compared to some public schools, by 7th grade in Carrollton the Girls are ready for High School in a Public High School. It is an incredicle school with incredible people. Girls are sent off with memories that will last a lifetime. Carrollton offers a wondeful well rounded education and also has a great sports program for all the girls. This is one of the best schools in Miami Dade.

Last modified Carrollton School of the Sacred is a Private school that serves grades PK-12