Posted January 26, 2015
I've been researching lots of schools for over a year for my daughter that's starting school next year and since so many people recommended Highpoint, I went to their Open House this past Saturday. I'm so excited at what I saw and heard! The Principal is amazing since she's had her school forever and she seems so knowledgeable and caring. The programs are awesome and the main campus is beautiful and so clean. They have huge play fields, an adorable city for children to develop their imagination, gardens where kids grow their own fruits and veggies and even a mini golf! I saw lots of student work displayed in the beautiful classrooms and it's incredible to see what these children are learning. I finally found the school for my children and I'm thrilled!

Posted January 23, 2015
The Coral Way campus offers one of the best programs in Miami for high functioning students with special needs. The teachers are very caring and the school environment is well structured and nurturing. The Director Dr. Gigi is one of the most dedicated persons we have ever met. She knows every student and parent by name and is always available to speak to you. Our son has made incredible progress in the 2 years he has been there. There are only 7 students in his class and for the first time he feels happy to come to school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 23, 2015
Finding the right school for children who learn differently and are not the same as other kids his age is one of the toughest challenges a parent must face right after receiving a diagnosis. After visiting different schools in Miami, the only one I found to have a true curriculum for ESE students was Highpoint Coral Way Campus. They provide small group instruction, qualified teachers, and in-house therapy in a very normal environment. My daughter has flourished and learned more than any other school she's been in. My family feels very blessed to have found Dr. Gigi and Highpoint!
2 people found this helpful

Highpoint Academy 1

Posted September 26, 2014
I was very disappointed with the Coral Way campus. Dr. Gigi is hungry for the tuition money and the McKay grant funding with little interest in the progress of the children. My child learned nothing in the year he was there.

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is amazing. My daughter has been there since Jr. Pre-K and is now in 3rd grade. The teachers are great and it's a small school. Everyone is always willing to help and if you ever have questions, they are always ready to answer them. A must that you attempt to enroll your child here....you will not regret it.

Posted August 17, 2014
Highpoint is a wonderful school. My two can't wait until school starts again on the 26th. This is their 4th year at Highpoint and they love it. Their class sizes are really small and their teacher are really caring and dedicated. Ms Alicia is wonderful and she's always there to resolve issued. Their technology is really advanced and their sports program is great. Definitely recommend Highpoint (and its also the lowest tuition around!) My husband and I can't say enough! THANK YOU MS. ALICIA!

Posted January 23, 2014
Highpoint is an amazing school with the best teachers and programs. They require iPads from all their students and at first I didn't think it would work but my kids love it and they're learning so much. They also have lots of hands on fun including an organic garden and even a mini golf and giant chess. The principal is also the owner and she's had the school forever and is totally involved. No doubt that Highpoint is the best private school in miami! My husband and I highly recommend it!

Posted April 26, 2012
Another wonderful year at Highpoint! My kids learned more than I thought possible. Their experienced teachers demonstrated care and concern and the technology in the school is amazing. Next year all students will be using an iPad. I'm so happy that they're now building the wing for Middle School for next year. Great job Ms. Alicia! This is the best school in Miami!

Posted August 30, 2011
Both my children started at this school at the age of 3. They are currently in second grade and I couldn't be any happier. As a graduate from this school, I was determined to give my children the honor of attending such a great school. At first my husband was very skeptical, coming from a public school background. Today he will do whatever it takes to keep them in the school. He was astonished at the love and attention every child gets from the principal and every teacher. The fact that most of the teachers have been around for 10+ years shows you that they truly love their jobs. The academic program needs no mention. Just look at the successful alumni's of the school (CPA's, Attorney's, Mayor's, News Broadcaster's). Ms. Alicia takes pride in the wonderful school she's developed.

Highpoint Academy 2

Posted August 23, 2011
I loved this school when my child first attended Kindergarten. He loved his Kindergarten teacher and I kept him in the school truly because of Ms. Cindy. But unfortunately my child developed a serious health condition and fell a bit behind. I felt that since he was not "up to par" he was ostracized and considered a burden. I also felt the principal was detached and did not have the empathy an ill child needs and in a conference with her she made us feel like "bad parents". In first grade, my child (and a few other children) complained that the teacher was always screaming and he always felt rushed to finished his work. In second grade, I found it sneaky and wrong that when an inspector was coming to the school, they removed some kids from a class and placed them in another one while the inspection was being made so that the inspector would not see that there were too many kids in that class. Obviously, they were doing something wrong that they needed to hide it. Not cool people!! The school is supposed to have a small ratio of students in a class and that second grade class was obviously over there quota. My child is out and now a GIFTED honor student doing extremely well

Highpoint Academy