Highpoint Academy 1

Posted September 26, 2014
I was very disappointed with the Coral Way campus. Dr. Gigi is hungry for the tuition money and the McKay grant funding with little interest in the progress of the children. My child learned nothing in the year he was there.

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is amazing. My daughter has been there since Jr. Pre-K and is now in 3rd grade. The teachers are great and it's a small school. Everyone is always willing to help and if you ever have questions, they are always ready to answer them. A must that you attempt to enroll your child here....you will not regret it.

Posted August 17, 2014
Highpoint is a wonderful school. My two can't wait until school starts again on the 26th. This is their 4th year at Highpoint and they love it. Their class sizes are really small and their teacher are really caring and dedicated. Ms Alicia is wonderful and she's always there to resolve issued. Their technology is really advanced and their sports program is great. Definitely recommend Highpoint (and its also the lowest tuition around!) My husband and I can't say enough! THANK YOU MS. ALICIA!

Posted January 23, 2014
Highpoint is an amazing school with the best teachers and programs. They require iPads from all their students and at first I didn't think it would work but my kids love it and they're learning so much. They also have lots of hands on fun including an organic garden and even a mini golf and giant chess. The principal is also the owner and she's had the school forever and is totally involved. No doubt that Highpoint is the best private school in miami! My husband and I highly recommend it!

Posted April 26, 2012
Another wonderful year at Highpoint! My kids learned more than I thought possible. Their experienced teachers demonstrated care and concern and the technology in the school is amazing. Next year all students will be using an iPad. I'm so happy that they're now building the wing for Middle School for next year. Great job Ms. Alicia! This is the best school in Miami!

Posted August 30, 2011
Both my children started at this school at the age of 3. They are currently in second grade and I couldn't be any happier. As a graduate from this school, I was determined to give my children the honor of attending such a great school. At first my husband was very skeptical, coming from a public school background. Today he will do whatever it takes to keep them in the school. He was astonished at the love and attention every child gets from the principal and every teacher. The fact that most of the teachers have been around for 10+ years shows you that they truly love their jobs. The academic program needs no mention. Just look at the successful alumni's of the school (CPA's, Attorney's, Mayor's, News Broadcaster's). Ms. Alicia takes pride in the wonderful school she's developed.

Highpoint Academy 2

Posted August 23, 2011
I loved this school when my child first attended Kindergarten. He loved his Kindergarten teacher and I kept him in the school truly because of Ms. Cindy. But unfortunately my child developed a serious health condition and fell a bit behind. I felt that since he was not "up to par" he was ostracized and considered a burden. I also felt the principal was detached and did not have the empathy an ill child needs and in a conference with her she made us feel like "bad parents". In first grade, my child (and a few other children) complained that the teacher was always screaming and he always felt rushed to finished his work. In second grade, I found it sneaky and wrong that when an inspector was coming to the school, they removed some kids from a class and placed them in another one while the inspection was being made so that the inspector would not see that there were too many kids in that class. Obviously, they were doing something wrong that they needed to hide it. Not cool people!! The school is supposed to have a small ratio of students in a class and that second grade class was obviously over there quota. My child is out and now a GIFTED honor student doing extremely well

Posted June 24, 2011
Highpoint is a family-oriented bilingual school that provides small teacher/student ratios and an excellerated curriculum. All classrooms have smartboards even the preschool. I hear only wonderful things about this school from other parents. My daughter just graduated from Kindergarten and is reading books on her own. The teacher's are nurturing and challenge the children to excel in their academics. My child loves her teachers and the caring staff make all the difference. My son will be starting preschool this fall and I am confident that he will enjoy attending Highpoint Academy as well.

Posted November 06, 2010
I transferred my 2 kids to Highpoint this year from a nearby Charter school that was horrible, and i just love it! An amazing concerned Principal also owns the school, great teachers, advanced curriculum and lots of sports program. Best investment we've ever made!

Highpoint Academy 0

Posted February 08, 2010
I agree that Highpoint is the best school in Miami. My children have been attending for years. Their ratios are very small and the teachers are caring and dedicated. Great sports programs also! I highly recommend it!

Highpoint Academy