PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

no explanation needed. amazing school and amazing people.

Amazing school! My son couldn't be happier. He's excelling academically; thriving in sports; and loves taking music in the conservatory. Thank you, CEA!

I could not be happier as a parent at CEA. I had a son graduate a few years ago, and currently have another son attending. My children are blossoming and blossomed at CEA; academically, emotionally, and spiritually. The administration and teachers are wonderful educators and are extremely invested in assuring that every child receives a well rounded education. Like everywhere, there are weaknesses, but administration and staff are always open and receptive to listening to parents and to put into action what they know will make a positive difference. Thank you, CEA!

This is a homogeneous institution that relies on personal relationships in the school, rather than academics. It's good as an early learning organization for those who need a daycare. It caters to girls, as there are few male figures or sport activities. They have had success in the past and rest in their laurels. Get references, but be careful as most students have non-existent or reduced tuition (relatives work there or friends of management).

I have three children in this school and could not be happier. The middle school has been doing very well. My two older ones are thrilled with the iPad program. Their writing and critical thinking skills have grown tremendously in middle school. The technology program and STEAM program have been great assets for the school. They have been involved in a variety of activities since they were little. They are learning a variety of life skills and are well-rounded and kind individuals. There is a family atmosphere and my kids feel truly cared for every day. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I am a mom of three and currently have two of my children at CEA. My third child will begin attending next year. I recommend this school to any parent who would like to have a well rounded child. My children have excelled as individuals not only learners due to the teachers amazing knowledge and delivery methods. The administration is incredible... You are not a number but part of a family. They know you by name and are aware at all times the progress that your child is making. Administration is open-minded and always willing to listen to suggestions to improve the students overall learning and experience. This school is one of a kind. I am a public school teacher and I am aware of how lucky I am to have my children at CEA. I would not put my children in the hands of anyone else. I feel honored and blessed to be part if this wonderful community.

Although I would love to give it 5 stars for our experience in the elementary, the middle school particularly 7th and 8th grade math and science are so terrible that it brought my rating down to 3 stars. Overall, my children enjoyed the environment there. They made good friends and the teachers, particularly in the elementary, were exceptional and cared deeply about the complete child. The school is phenomenal if your children are inclined towards the arts, however, if they are not it may be difficult for them. Their tuition has risen substantially, as the quality of the middle school teaching has dropped exponentially. Essentially, in my opinion the school is good, not great. There is room for improvement as in any other school.

CEA is an outstanding school! If you are looking for a school that will prepare your son/daughter for admission and a successful experience in any of the top rated high schools in Miami, then CEA is it. They offer solid academics in a wholesome environment that promotes the type of values that parents willing to pay for a private education typically want for their children. One very telling fact is the number of public school teachers and administrators that choose CEA for the education of their children. This is my recommendation to you: go and visit the place. Casually talk to the parents. Call the admissions department of the top rated high schools in the area and ask them about their experience with CEA graduates. It is worth it to do your homework! CEA is the best.

Reflections from an alumni: Conchita Espinosa Academy has been a marvelous experience. It has always been more than a school; it has been a second home. Ever since we were little CEA has been teaching more than academics. If you asked anyone in the Class of 2012, what they ve learned in their years here at Conchita, you d get answers like: I ve learned to be kind and grateful, or I ve learned to be humble. CEA is our family, and it will not be easy leaving CEA, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say, we will VERY MUCH miss this loving family.

Conchita Espinosa Academy provided my daughter and sons with a solid academic, arts and values education that gave them the tools to succeed in nationally top ranked high schools and colleges. A family atmosphere centered on kindness to others and forming citizens that are responsible, conscientious members of society combined with rigorous academics and a strong arts education are some of the ingredients in their recipe for success. I am now proud to be a CEA Grandmother as our family continues to be blessed to be part of a school that is truly like no other!.

Last modified Conchita Espinosa Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8