No rating

The Heritage School

Private | PK-8

Living in Miami

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $140,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,410.

Posted September 8, 2008

I must say by far this is the best school any parent could ask for. My son had the privilege to attend this school for Prek 4 and he loved it tremendously. It is expensive, but it is worth every penny, I guarantee you will not regret your decision to send you child here. My son is well rounded and comprehends spanish extremely well especially coming from a family who is not hispanic and from a Jamaican background. Overall Incredible Campus and Superior Bilingual and after school Program!

Posted June 11, 2008

Great school, excellent bilingual program...my 3 kids are attending the heritage it's worth every penny. They have excellent extra-curricular activities which makes the kids well rounded in all aspects of their life. I love the swimming that's part of the curriculum during the hot weather. Dance and Drama department is great. The teachers are wonderful. We the parents are able to be involved in and out of the classrooms.

Posted June 4, 2008

Amazing School. My nice loves it ! The computer program is outstanding. She designs web pages !. Musical events are spectacular. There is a great International flavor in every activity.

Posted June 2, 2008

Incredible Campus ! Superior Bilingual program and amazing teachers. Many cultural activities during the year. We adore Heritage !

Posted June 2, 2008

One of the best independent schools in West Kendall. The international program is fabulous. Facilities are lovely. Teachers are marvelous. My husband and I are very satisfied with the school. Great learning atmosphere. Heritage is a big family.

Posted June 1, 2008

The Heritage School is simply great ! Teachers are very good. The international program is one of a kind. We love the school. The drama and music department is absolutly fantastic. Technology is outstanding !!

Posted June 1, 2008

This year was magnificent. The school made a great effort to promote art , music and sports. Teachers and students won several awards at the student county fair. I definitely support the school 100 % . Bravo !!

Posted June 1, 2008

Excellent school ! My grandson is very happy. He has learned spanish and English. The bilingual program is really good. Teacher are amazing. Learning enviroment is awesome. Many actitivies during the year. Everybody I know in the school is very happy with it.

Posted May 21, 2008

I thought I had my kids in a good school, unfortunately this year I can say that it has truly been a disaster. The administration of this school has no respect for the children attending or the parents that have entrusted their kids to this school. There is no leadership, and the owners of the school only care about taking you money, as they do not care enough to take care of their business. The administration of this school is the worst I have ever seen, and most of all they miserably fail the kids in their safe learning environment. Their handbook is filled with great words, yet The Heritage School does not stand for what they preach. Submitted by a parent

Posted April 11, 2008

This school is one of a kind !! My wife and I are very happy with The Heritage School. The program is outstanding. Art teacher is really good. Sport facilities are great. They even have Olympics games. There are many activities for the parents to get involved. We simply love Heritage !!

Posted April 8, 2008

Definitely an A+ School. My kid and I are very happy with the program, teachers and other parents. Great facilities. Nice pool. Very competitive in Soccer. We love Heritage !

Posted April 8, 2008

The best teachers in the whole world ! The School is beautiful and most of the people are from different countries. My chid, husband and I enjoyed very much The Heritage Day. There were more than 15 countries represented; Food, regional costumes etc. We had a great tour around ! Very educational for the children.

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted January 20, 2007

Outstanding Bilingual Program. Great Facilities. Awesome sport program, nice and clean swimming pool.We love it !!

Posted August 25, 2006

We love The Heritage School. The binlingual program ( Spanish/English) is growing every year. At the beginning my husband and I were a little bit skeptical about it, but later we realized it works ! Our grandson is learning a great deal !

Posted August 19, 2006

Great School ! My son attended this school for 5 years and now is doing great in high school. His Heritage formation has been a big help. The School has an excellent program. Campus is beautiful. The Computer Lab is very modern. Sport Program is very good, specially swiming and soccer. We will always remember our years at Heritage !

Posted March 25, 2006

Great private school. Teachers are excellent and safe environment. There are lots of extracurricular activities available.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted March 11, 2006

I just attended Heritage Day at this school and it was just simply wonderful. The clean and ample campus was ideal to hold such an educational schoolwide event. Each class represented a different country and would take turns visiting each othes class. I felt that the event was so well organized and so rich in detail that it should have been covered by the local press. My son attends the fifth grade in this school and his country was Greece. This class did a particularly superb job as they put on a play based on the myth of ceation complete with props and toga attire. Prior to the presentation, 'Greek tour guides' would walk you through the various stations in the decorated class where other 'Greek Reps' would talk about the informational displays, helped with a craft and gave out worry beads. And you could munch on some yummy Greek food.

Posted August 5, 2005

The academy program is poor, the kids spend more time playing than learning. Music, sports and extra activities are a nightmare. The parent involvenment is not permited by the administration , they dont want the parents only our money....The pricipal never have time to talk to parents and when you ask for the administrator , there is not one. We lost the money!!!! is a coorporation and they care about the money...

Posted June 20, 2005

Academic programs are amazing. Bilingual program is exceptional. Not sure about parental invol.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 8% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • NIPSA

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

13300 Southwest 120th Street