The Heritage School 4

Posted November 09, 2013
My child has been in this school since Kindergarten and we could not be happier with the education she has received. The teachers are genuinely interested in my child's academic progress and development. I drop off my child every morning knowing she is in a safe and nurturing environment. I would however like to see the owner of the school invest some money in installing fans in the outside lunch areas and to expand the activities center in the back of school to accommodate more people during school events and activities. I would also like to see more art history being taught during art classes. Overall, I am extremely happy with the school, teachers, and administration. We just love it!

Posted March 29, 2012
The Heritage is wonderful. The teachers are very dedicated and the class size is small. The school is a safe environment because everyone knows each other and the kids become like family. The principal is very approachable and knows you and your child by name. He is very involved with every classroom. I drop off my child every morning very content that I know he is in great hands.

Posted February 21, 2011
Best kept secret! This school is amazing. Small classes avg class size is 15! Advanced curriculum, pre k. 3 can write their name. Kindergartners are composing paragraphs. And they get a full hour of intensive Spanish everyday. Teachers are caring and accessible. Parents are always welcome

Posted April 27, 2010
Outstanding School !! Teachers and Director are very dedicated. Your child is in very good hands. The program is one of a kind !

Posted March 17, 2010
Heritage celebrates cultural diversity. The Heritage Day was amazing. My family enjoyed that evening very much. We visited several countries, tried different foods, danced tango , and met other parents from other countries. It was awesome !

Posted March 16, 2010
We are very much pleased with our child's education. Heritage is an excellent school. Our child is well-prepared to pursue academic challenges ahead in high school. It was money well invested.

The Heritage School 0

Posted March 14, 2010
This is a great school. Heritage is a beautiful family. Everybody knows each other. We are involved in all the activities. The school provides an outstanding learning environment. Teachers are part of the family.

Posted March 09, 2010
Heritage is a very special school. The international program is outstanding. My children have learned about other countries and cultures . The Heritage Day Celebration is fun and educational. Math and reading levels are very high . My children are getting a first-class education.

The Heritage School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
My family loves the school. Teachers are experienced and dedicated. The Program is very good. You can breathe a real international atmosphere. We strongly recommend the school. The school enjoys a big campus and beautiful facilities.

The Heritage School 1

Posted March 07, 2010
I have been a parent here for two years and have seen such a decrease in the level of attention my child receives. The primary grade teachers are overworked and the teacher/student ratio is horrible for what the school charges. An assistant teacher should be mandatory for all primary grades. Parents are not permitted without appointments to assess the child's learning environment. Please beware and check out other schools in the area before you pay the enrollment fees.

The Heritage School