Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 13, 2014
All the school its great and amazing teachers and staff but the only big concern is that the security lady with blonde hair is very rude and doesnt have manners at all calling people bad names and something rude i fell very dissapointed and i think of children being at a catholic school this isnt what we think is right way to talk to the parents!

Posted September 23, 2014
This is my first year at St. Agatha, as a PreK mom. I can truly say the school has been amazing so far. The teachers are so wonderful and loving. The staff and administration are great and truly show dedication to their profession daily. The way the school is run is just admiring. I look forward to many memories at this wonderful school!

Posted May 23, 2014
As I get ready to wrap up another year here at St.Agatha school I found it necessary to take some time and share some of my feelings. if you are in search for placement I highly recommend you visit our school, I have been there for 6+ years and again was reminded what a great decision to place my youngest in PK3 as I did with my oldest. I could not say enough about the dynamic duo (Mrs.Diaz and Mrs.Betty) though their patience and love for what they do my daughter that came from a "home with grandma" setting in more than ready for PK4. The Administration I could not say enough about, from day one I have always been impressed by the fact that our Principal Mrs.Glass is always in the front to greet our children and give them and the parents a warm welcome. I am a happy SAS parent looking forward to many years ahead.

Posted May 23, 2014
Great Experience!!! As my child get's ready to close her chapter in PK3, I'd like to share that although I am happy to see how much she has learned and therefore is well-prepared for other challenges... it is bittersweet! I feel that I was blessed by both, her PK3 teacher and Aide. I could not say enough about these two ladies... they are short for AMAZING and truly have " BIG hearts filled with love for little minds"... we will miss them!

Posted April 02, 2014
Many years ago a neighbor introduced us to St. Agatha and since then the school and the parish have become part of our family. My children now grown reflect that their time at St. Agatha was incredible. They've mentioned that they were nurtured and received a great education that have led them with God's guidance to become wonderful, caring individuals both in their profession and personal lives. We would recommend St. Agatha to anyone who wants to place their children in a caring, nurturing, catholic environment where they will learn and be able to transition and succeed in high school and beyond. May God continue blessing the teachers, administration, and staff with that relentless dedication to their profession to continue teaching His children.

Posted April 01, 2014
I spent 10 years at St. Agatha and it was an amazing experience! The faculty/staff are very helpful and loving people. The teachers are amazing! The principal is great and is always eager to make sure we are happy! I had an amazing experience and gained friendships that I will keep for a lifetime!!!

Saint Agatha School 4

Posted April 01, 2014
Some of the negative reviews about this school are quite difficult to comprehend and take seriously. Each of my kids attended this school for 10 years so we have a truly full experience to draw from...and we can attest that it has been great for a majority of that time. Most teachers were very friendly...our kids received lots of attention and got a very good education which prepared them well for good private high schools...which they easily got into. A big part of St. Agatha's success is the principal, Mrs. Glass, who puts a very high emphasis on academics. She chooses her teachers carefully and presses the students to do well. She can be very strict and imposing...but isn't that what we want in our principals? Especially when we choose a private school for our kids? Yes, we want someone who takes control and is not afraid to make difficult decisions...even when it isn't the popular one. Our experience was very positive and I confidently recommend St. Agatha.

Posted April 01, 2014
My experience in St. Agatha has been amazing!!! Both my children have attended the school since PK4 and have had nothing more than a beautiful experience. They have made long lasting memories that they will treasure forever. The teachers are very caring and loving with the children. The principal, Mrs. Glass, has always been very nice and has known how to run the school in a very successful way. She doesn't cave in to unruly parents and stands her ground firmly when making decisions that benefit the school. Academically, it's very good, my daughter entered high school very prepared and her transition was very easy. I think of St. Agatha as my second home, met lots of great families and will always keep St. Agatha very close to my heart.

Posted March 31, 2014
After visiting several area schools, we finally felt at home at St. Agatha. Warm staff, amazing teachers, large classrooms and a top notch education. Students are taught to respect themselves and each other. Strong moral/religious education and strong academics. Students easily transition into high-school and excel. Best choice! Highly recommend.

Posted March 31, 2014
Excellent School! My family s experience with St. Agatha has been wonderful. St Agatha is an excellent school with a caring supportive staff that encourages and nurtures an environment conducive to learning. There are no words to describe how pleased I am with the efforts of all the teachers and staff with respect to their education, well being and enthusiam towards providing the best possible education for my children. This is all driven by the dynamic administrative team that support the teachers' efforts. The administrative staff and teachers are involved, caring, and appropriately demanding.

Saint Agatha School