No rating

Champagnat Catholic School Of Miami

Private | 6-12

Living in Miami

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $80,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $920.

Posted May 7, 2012

The review below me says everything you need to know about the quality of education offered by this school. Do not send your children here.

Posted July 19, 2011

I spent da best 15 years of my lyf in diz schoole. My homegurl (hey wazup Melissa!?!) was pregnaunt in 6th grade and aint nobody judgez her she was respected n today she is a manger of a clothes store on flaglere. Know Her daghter is going to Champangat and everting is workin out gr8 nd for da better. If u want ur chiren to grow in a educatingly and naturally healthy schoole then bringem here. Espesally if u want dem to b like not with other kids who dont even know how to do NEthing xept just be at park. I am a C.E.O. of my own companie and is all tank to CHAMPANGAT! Vendo camisas y zapatos, tambien tengo blusas y batas de casa hechas a mano y a la orden. Holla at ya qurl YungVane frm l'il HABANA!

Posted September 25, 2010

My daughter is in this school, from the director to the teachers are very good .. just a suggestion the school should put more equipment such as computers etc for the students .. that's my only suggestion or criticism ... but it's all very well but ...

Posted February 28, 2010

This school is horrible my son attends this school and it is horrible do not ever enroll your children in this school they do not learn anything...Its a waste of time the principal has no control over the school students do whatever they want and the teahcers most of them arent even qualified

Posted November 16, 2009

this school is amazing and is runned by the best people ever

Posted October 13, 2009

best school in miami . dr.alonso is the best . ms.paz is the best teacher ever

Posted August 17, 2009

dont listen to other people saying its a bad schhol becuase its a nice school and kids learn to behave im in 6th going to 7th and i love it here. the teachers do teach and dr. alonso isnt the principal anymore becuase she retired and now her daughter took over.

Posted April 29, 2009

This school is one of the WORST school around Miami.My child went there and the teacher didn't berely give any homework and my son was not learning anything at all!

Posted March 25, 2009

This school is horrible. Very few teachers, the principle has no control over anything. Classes are falling apart. Ac is broken every now and then. No computers. No actual education. Kids cannot enjoy or get to experience any real academic activities. Do not enroll your child here. It would be a mistake.

Posted February 1, 2009

My daughter attends this school and it is decent for primary but after 3rd grade we are looking at another school due to the lack of computers, qualified teachers, and availability of extra curricular activities there. I am surprised to see this school is given 4 stars to be honest. I'd give it 2 at the most.

Posted April 12, 2008

I can't believe the description of the school includes a library. I was a student there and i never saw a library...all i saw were a few book shelves with books dating back to the b.c years. There are no computers, so all students who get out and decide to attend college are already behind. When i look back, maybe it was a safe move for my parents to send me to this little school, however, i learned nothing there. I learned everything as i struggled through college, and trust me, many students decide to give up because it becomes too difficult.

Posted March 3, 2008

This school is absolutely wonderful, I was a student at this school for 13 years and now my Son is a student there. I love it.

Posted January 20, 2008

My daughter is in the 6th grade in the miami campus she has been attending this school for 3 years now there is a big difrence between this school and public schools they teach moral values and respect, and withour thar our future society is lost. thank you Dr. Alonso.

Posted January 11, 2008

I am so very thankful that my child is able to attend Champagnat! The difference between this school and all of the public schools my child has been in is just night and day! The children in this school are well mannered, friendly and over all good kids. The teachers are friendly, warm, and eager to teach. The director is always available and keeps a tight ship! I am just thrilled with this school! My child finally enjoys attending school!

Posted September 19, 2007

I have 2 sons at this school. Teachers are always available to parent and willing to go that extra mile for their students. Thank Dr. Alonso, Mrs. Lopez & Dr. Santos.

Posted September 10, 2007

I absolutely love the school. If you have no respect towards the teachers they will not tolerate it. I have been a student in CCS for a long time and I know very well how our school runs. Respect, learn to show it before you expect it in return. The kids are great, we have a mix of everything. At the end, this school is pretty much like family to anyone. It's small, comforting and loving. Nothing like any others.CCS Rocks! enroll your child :]

Posted August 24, 2007

This is the worst school in Miami. Please parents if you want yor child to actually learn take them elsewhere. The staff is utterly rude and very little teaching goes on in there. I know this because i was a student there until recently.

Posted July 5, 2006

Well beleive it or not I am a student there at Champagnat Catholic School.I'm a 6th Grader going to the 7thGrade.I have been there for 7 years.I think that you should enroll your child there today!

Asian 0% N/A
Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander N/A 2%
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • BSA
Fax number
  • (305) 642-8624

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Miami

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

2609 NW 7th St