Miami, FL
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Gateway Christian School 2

Posted December 05, 2011
Gateway is a small private school with a very small-minded attitude towards the children and the parents. If you are someone that donates above and beyond the school fees, they will treat your child like Prince Charming. If you are not a church member or donor, then your child will be treated like he is in the witness protection program, and will only get whatever the basics are. I was very disappointed with this school, and our child still remembers it as the worst school that he has ever attended. If any of the teachers know your name, it will be a miracle.

Gateway Christian School 5

Posted May 17, 2010
Gateway is an excellent school with an incredible academic program. In addition children receive strong moral and christian values that will help them carry themselves for the rest of their lives.

Posted April 28, 2010
I love this school. my daughter has learned so much and it is very family oriented!!!

Gateway Christian School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
Gateway is an amazing school and represents what a quality educational program should consist of. Students at Gateway are presented with challenging curriculum, christian values, and character building. It's amazing that such a small school provides so much!

Posted April 27, 2010
Our twins joined the Toddler 2 class this year and they have learned so much in these past few months and have grown (emotionally) as well. Their teachers are wonderful.

Posted April 25, 2010
My husband attended Gateway 30 some years ago and we put our son there for Pre-K 3 this year. We have had nothing but a wonderful experience! Our son wakes up every morning asking if there is school today and is sad when there is a day off! All the teachers and staff are very warm, loving and caring.

Posted April 22, 2010
My girls have been enrolled at Gateway Christian for four years and it has been an excellent experience and opportunity! The genuine love & concern that the entire staff shows each child that walks the hallways is amazing. The student body is very close knit and enjoy eachother in the many activities that the school and partent volunteer group host throughout the year. Gateway Christian is a blessing to any student and parent. The schools cirriculum is advanced to most schools and the open door policy to parents to visit the school gives you that extra reassurance that the entire staff is willing to assist you in any way. Gateway Christian will always be the best elementary school that I could ask for!

Posted April 22, 2010
Our daughter has been at Gateway Christian for 2 years and we couldn't be happier. She is not only getting an excellent education but she is in a loving, nuturing ambiance. As parents of three children, having one in high school and another in college and our youngest at Gateway Christian the one thing we look for is a school where both us and our daughter are happy and with no pressure. Thank God we found Gateway is just unfortunate that it does not continue through high school.

Gateway Christian School 4

Posted April 22, 2010
My son is in Pre-K3 with Ms. Ivette and I couldn't ask for a more loving and caring teacher. The school is a very warm place. My son loves going to school everyday. We have had a great experience at Gateway.

Gateway Christian School 4

Posted April 22, 2010
The teachers are experienced and give each child personal attention. I love the Christian basis. Our children have been there for 4 years.

Gateway Christian School
6500 SW 97th Avenue, Miami, FL  33173
Last modified Gateway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Gateway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top