PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Pizarro School for Montessori 4

Posted December 30, 2009
Great school!!! Teachers and assistants at this school go the extra mile. My child is doing great.

Pizarro School for Montessori 3

Posted December 16, 2009
The administration is a mess! They do not have regular hours and there is no accountability. I paid over $600 per year in material fees but failed to see any new resources in the classroom. If every child is asked to pay this amount you would think that they would at least have one computer per classroom, but no they do not. Furthermore, the adminstration ask parents to pay $15 per person for Christmas shows every year. Who ever heard of a private school asking you to pay to see your child perform?

Posted July 02, 2009
Great School! My son was not getting along with the kids at his day care and the moment we put him in Pizarro we saw a dramatic change. Very Pleased....

Posted April 23, 2009
My son is completing his first year at Pizarro School and we are very happy with his teacher, the staff, and the school as a whole. We have already registered him for next year and are excited about continuing his Montessori education. FYI . . . we researched the schools in the area and Pizarro School had the best value overall. The classrooms are big, the student to teacher ratio is excellent (my son's class has 2 teachers and 25 students!), and they have plenty of outdoor space for the kids to run around.

Pizarro School for Montessori 2

Posted April 08, 2009
My daughter attended 2nd grade at this school. What a disaster. The Director's if you can call them that had no idea what they were doing in order to help my daughter and her disabities. I took her to another Montessori school nearby half way through the year and I am so glad I did. What a difference.

Posted July 08, 2008
The Pizarro School environment is friendly and warm. The Director and the school's administrative team goes 'over and beyond' to ensure that the school and its programing is well organized, efficient, and quick to address the needs of its parent and student base. It is no mystery why Pizarro School has scored so well on various state and local level student assessments. Viva Pizarro School!

Posted July 08, 2008
I'm very pleased with the school ... the teachers and staff are awesome. It is like one big happy family and my son is learning so much. They have made me a true believer in the Montessori Method - and in the Pizarro School overall.

Posted March 20, 2008
I question the motivation of the individual that entered the March 10th posting on this site. Before I go any further, let me start with 'the proof is in the pudding'. Pizarro School ranked number one in all of Miami-Dade County, by scoring the highest possible score in the Florida VPK school readiness assessment. Furthermore, it is obvious to the critical eye and ear that the individual's sweeping, broad generalization, is in and of itself lacking tremendous credibility. Such anonymous, baseless, and groundless commentary about Pizarro School unfairly undermines the hard and genuinely compassionate work of one of the finest groups of educators Miami-Dade County has to offer. Shame on this person, their bad faith, and their review of this school.

Pizarro School for Montessori 1

Posted March 10, 2008
I question the integrity and qualifications of the teachers and administration

Posted October 01, 2007
I can say only wonderful things about this school. My son started school for the first time last year and he adjusted very well. My 2 year old daughter started this year and she loves going to school and loves her teachers. My daughter's attitude has improved a lot and I owe most of it to this school. The teachers are very caring and loving with the students as well as the administration's staff. Overall, I'm a very happy parent cause I know my children are happy attending Pizarro Montessori School.

9850 SW 24th St, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified Pizarro School for Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Pizarro School for Montessori Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top