Posted March 28, 2008
My daughter is enrolled in Village Green Christian School and I have only great things to comment in reference to this school. The school is very advanced teaching and in a very loving environment.

Posted February 25, 2008
My daughter has been at the school for 3 years now and this is my son's first year. I cannot express in enough words how happy I am with their achievements at school. The A-Beka curriculum in combination with the small class settings is a true success. The teachers can focus on the students on an individual basis. The principal and pastor know the students by name. This year they have truly included the parents as part of the school by creating the PTCF (Parent Teacher Christian Fellowship) and together, the parents and the school administration and faculty are working to find ways to continue making the school a pleasant place to be in for the students. My children love it and so do my husband and I.

Posted February 20, 2008
I'm very pleased with the way my two children are treated. They are not just another number, they are individuals at VGCS!

Village Green Christian School

Posted August 15, 2007
My son has speech delays and the therapy recommended us to change him from the daycare to a school real stuff . I did some research, looking for the right school for my son. I visited lots of schools and none one was suitable for my son needs. Then I when to Village Green Christian School and was in totally shock. First the school is extremely clean, classrooms are clear I don t like dark spaces , the staff is excellent, the Abeka Christian curriculum used its excellent and the best they keep the group small kids can have attention one on one . Well to make the story short my son has not cry once and every morning he tells me he likes his teacher lots he is also talking more. I highly recommended this school .

Posted October 01, 2006
This school uses the Abeka Christian curriculum, which is very advanced academically. There is a large, beautiful grassy field outside, were they have their PE and fun outdoor activities. Classrooms are large and comfortable, but student body small enough for individual attention. Parents may be as very involved as they wish to be, as there is a small, friendly community feel to the school. It has has been a very positive experience for us.

Village Green Christian School 4

Posted June 22, 2005
My kid drastically change to a positive and happy person. Teacher are very dedicated and they really love the kids. Small classes is a plus. Highly recommnded!

Village Green Christian School
4707 SW 127th Ave, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Village Green Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Village Green Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top