Posted May 29, 2010
I will begin by saying that this school is one of a kind! The attention to the student as an individual is what makes GDS the best day school in Florida (and the best in the Miami-Dade County Area)! If you are a parent, you should definitely check them out, you will be shocked to see that the children WANT to go to class! You will never see the student-teacher-parent engagement that GDS has at any other school. They are awesome!

Posted May 29, 2010
Greenfield Day School is a wonderful school that has provided an incredible education to all three of my children. Each of my children were treated with respect and received specialized instruction (when necessary) by some of the most caring teachers that I have ever met. The school is like a "family" and the class size is small and nurturing. The principal has always had her door open to parents and students for any reason and always tries to do her best to meet the educational needs of each child. Greenfield is a great place to go to school!

Posted May 29, 2010
Greenfield Day School is still a part of our lives even after Rebecca has graduated and will be long after she graduates college!

Posted April 25, 2010
Teachers are involved and loving and academics are top notch.

Posted April 23, 2010
my kids get individualized attention from the wonderful teachers there!!

Posted April 22, 2010
Is a home away from home. A place I have always felt comfortable leaving my kids, a place that have given a WONDERFUL EDUCATION and LOTS OF LOVE to my kids and my family. A Place I reccomend to anyone that wants the best for their kids.

Posted September 29, 2009
What a great school!!!1 My children love to go to class......strange I know....but true. They love all the teachers and have commented to me about the patience the have to teach.

Posted September 25, 2009
The teachers are all so caring and dedicated to the best interests of the students. They see the children as individuals and teach them accordingly.

Posted September 25, 2009
The staff is GREAT, they care so much about the kids education!

Posted September 25, 2009
I love greenfield day school for teaching our children to care for others and to have a heart and a soul.

Greenfield Day School