Bad
Good

I will begin by saying that this school is one of a kind! The attention to the student as an individual is what makes GDS the best day school in Florida (and the best in the Miami-Dade County Area)! If you are a parent, you should definitely check them out, you will be shocked to see that the children WANT to go to class! You will never see the student-teacher-parent engagement that GDS has at any other school. They are awesome!

Greenfield Day School is a wonderful school that has provided an incredible education to all three of my children. Each of my children were treated with respect and received specialized instruction (when necessary) by some of the most caring teachers that I have ever met. The school is like a "family" and the class size is small and nurturing. The principal has always had her door open to parents and students for any reason and always tries to do her best to meet the educational needs of each child. Greenfield is a great place to go to school!

Greenfield Day School is still a part of our lives even after Rebecca has graduated and will be long after she graduates college!

Teachers are involved and loving and academics are top notch.

my kids get individualized attention from the wonderful teachers there!!

Is a home away from home. A place I have always felt comfortable leaving my kids, a place that have given a WONDERFUL EDUCATION and LOTS OF LOVE to my kids and my family. A Place I reccomend to anyone that wants the best for their kids.

What a great school!!!1 My children love to go to class......strange I know....but true. They love all the teachers and have commented to me about the patience the have to teach.

The teachers are all so caring and dedicated to the best interests of the students. They see the children as individuals and teach them accordingly.

The staff is GREAT, they care so much about the kids education!

I love greenfield day school for teaching our children to care for others and to have a heart and a soul.

Last modified Greenfield Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-8