9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Immaculata-La Salle High School 4

Posted January 25, 2015
Excellent school. My daughter is in the honors program and takes AP courses. She does well but is challenged by the level of work and related expectations. The educators are skilled at their craft of not only teaching the academics but also the critical life skills. The school is committed to helping each student reach their indvidual potential. I am an alumni and I am proud at how my alma mater has grown to meet the needs of our current generation.

Posted May 04, 2014
La Salle is a terrific school with great educators that prepare students for college. The students are very well disciplined and the school environment in general is what makes La Salle a great school! You can't beat the location. Students have lunch by Biscayne Bay. Overrall, it is an amazing school with extracurricular activities and top notch academics.

Posted January 02, 2013
Immaculata-La Salle High School is a great school in a privileged location. ILS provides a great education.

Posted May 30, 2012
I really enjoyed every moment I spent in La Salle and I frequently go back to visit because I misse it so much! Those really were the best year!

Posted May 05, 2010
I'm currently attending La Salle and let me tell you that it isn't a slack school, I have a lot of work to do and the teachers love to challenge you with everything you do. Nevertheless I wouldn't transfer to any other school. La Salle was never my first choice I considered a handful of others but in the end La Salle was my choice and I've never regretted it. The number of clubs and sports is enough to make your head spin. The teachers are well-qualified and, with very few exceptions, helpful and nice. They are willing to stay afterschool to help you with any problem. Food's great. With a handful of exceptions my classmates are some of the sweetest people I've met and I'm sure I've made friendships that will last for years to come. I recommend this school for anyone looking

Immaculata-La Salle High School

Posted November 11, 2009
La Salle is living up to its name known worldwide for a great education and down to earth christian students.Sports are highly competitive and the priority seems to continue specially in the big three.What sets this school apart is the students good manners and lack of arrogance and misplaced elitism

Immaculata-La Salle High School 1

Posted April 28, 2009
This school has very bad academics and my child does his homework and finishes at around four,then he reads and then he has nothing else to do. I might change him to Belen.

Posted April 17, 2009
im a student and i think la-salle is a great school...there is freedom but not that much that we could do whatever we like! it has a college atmosphere, everyone is trying to do their best to get into a good college/university. Its fun, never a dull moment! the teachers are great and actually help you in whatever you need. Also its like ''you dont want to turn in work, your problem its your grade'' and if you lower than a 2.0 than your in probation or expelled...also its kind of easy but hard work. They're like a million clubs and growing sports,pratically everyone is in a club or sport!!! i love la-salle hopefully you too!!

Posted October 05, 2008
The school is among one of the best and their academics and sports are greatly improving. Enrollment has nearly tripled in the last few years. If you want a great eduction and phenomenal ambience for your child La Salle is the school for you.

Posted May 29, 2008
Since 2005 the school has made huge improvements specially in academics. Liberal arts program is one of the best in Miami

Immaculata-La Salle High School
3601 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL  33133
Last modified Immaculata-La Salle High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12