No rating

Delta's Christian School of Excellence

Private | PK-6

Student diversity

Living in Miami

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $76,400. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,000.

Posted July 27, 2012

I am a former student of Delta's Christian School of Excellence; I'm currently going into my sophomore year at the University of Central Florida with a double major in Political Science and Economics. Delta's is a great school within the community. They do a phenomenal job of providing kids with strong academic as well as Christian background. The teachers legitimately care about the progression and advancement of each individual child. Particularly, the teachers are also aware of the different levels of education that kids have and do a great job of fostering an environment that leaves no room for embarrassment, but rather, it creates one of camaraderie and comfort. Also, the administration is readily accessible for any concerns or questions that may arise throughout the school year. All in all, Delta's Christian School of Excellence is the best place to put your child in the best position to succeed in their future endeavors, both academically and otherwise.

Posted April 2, 2010

I was a student at Delta's Christian for 7 years! It is an amazing, fun, an preparing school for all children!
—Submitted by a student

Posted July 20, 2009

This school has had an wonderful effect on my two daughters. When my daughters first got there, they were well behind, after 6 months my daughter was caught up and by the end of the year she had more knowledge academically than most kids her age. Theteachers are wonderful. The only problem I have is that administration lacks communication skills and need to focuse more on the parents and students and not just $$$$$!

Posted June 28, 2009

Delta's Christian School of Excellence is a fairly small school in north Miami Florida, but has prehaps the greatest impact in the lives of its students. the students are well trained. the school produces some of the brightest students in the nation. I look forward to Ms. Kemp, the administrator, one day, sharing with others schools, their methods of teaching. so that they can join the team of true nation builders(DCSE).

Posted February 29, 2008

my kids used to attend this school, they do a very good job with teaching the kids. wish they were still there.

Posted June 7, 2007

Is a great school in the area. Doing a wonderfull job for the community preparing kids with a strong foundation in good Moral and Christian Principles and all it is complemented with a 100% efficient eduactional curriculum. 100% integration of the parents in the school program.

Posted January 11, 2007

The teachers don't play close attention to the students during break and play time. School is all about making money more than teaching the students.

Posted August 6, 2006

If you take your child here you won't regret it.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted May 15, 2006

Age apropriate curriculum, low teacher/student ratio which only helps to foster development especially in preschool.

Posted September 29, 2005

Putting my daughter in this school was the best decision I made. The teachers are excellent, my daughter has learned a lot, she even speaks Spanish. I'm putting my son in this school as soon as he's old enough.

Posted June 1, 2004

This shcool has the potential to be a great school. But with the issues that occur at the school and the way that it is handled, it restricts the school from becoming great. As parents, the concerns that we have, has been voiced but no actions have been shown. The teachers, not all, are great with the way that they teach the children and the way that they deal with the parents and students. This school has a lack of communication, which is the biggest problem that I see. My child has attended this school and I have seen the results in his school work. I keep my child at this school because of the education not because of the principal. But if the decision to keep my child in this shcool, was how the principal delt with everything, I would have taken my child out long time.

• Coed