Grace Baptist Academy 5

Posted February 01, 2012
Very good school, my daughter come from Santo Domingo just six month ago and the adaptation has been perfect, the teacher and the principal was help to easy transition in the language and culture , and help also in obedience and discipline,, definitively I recommend.

Grace Baptist Academy 3

Posted February 24, 2011
This school has never had a female director so Anna Gracia is mistaken with her comment

Grace Baptist Academy 0

Posted July 17, 2009
best school ,Im very happy with my son goind there this is his 3rd year the fees are fair and the education great very caring personel I will like to thank them all for their hard work.

Grace Baptist Academy 1

Posted August 15, 2007
The school did not have a playground. They had a big mess in the office,the office clerk/director/teacher did not have control of the paper work or the school for that matter. I took my daughter out right away. I would not recommended the school, unless that teacher is out and/or the director got her stuff together and hired an office clerk !!! Anna Garcia

Grace Baptist Academy
19301 Southwest 127th Avenue, Miami, FL  33177
Last modified Grace Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Baptist Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top