No rating

St Louis Covenant School

Private | PK-8

Living in Miami

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $381,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,200.

Posted March 31, 2010

I have had my three children at St. Loius Covenant School for their whole elementary school years. My children are very happy;the teachers are fantastic and the Principal and the Assistant Principal are very competent and caring. I love the gender based learning for my younger children and the leveling by ability in the middle school. The faith formation is second to none. The parents work together and help in the school a lot.

Posted November 9, 2009

Excellent teachers that helped me in every way through the years. Very close, fun, safe.

Posted November 4, 2009

A really nice find in Miami. Traditional values, strong Catholic education, really good curriculum and very caring teachers. Everyone knows each other. The parents are very involved in the life of the school. The leadership of the school is very committed to cutting edge educational research and brining new programs and strategies to the school. I just love this place and so do my children which is a huge plus. They love going to school every day. The kids go to Mass and the priests are involved in the school too

Posted October 2, 2009

As a former student in 8th grade i think that this school prepares us for highschool. All the teachers there are very sweet and kind, but they are also strict, but nerturing. I have been in this school since the pre-k-3. It has a lot of parent involvment. In middle school you have a lot more responsibilities , this scool does prepare you for highschool. They treat as if you were in high school. I love it here and i would never like a better school!

Posted September 26, 2009

St. Louis Covenant School is a special, spiritual and very family oriented school in Pinecrest. My kids are so happy there. the teachers are wonderful, very well educated and the Principal is acccessible and brings new ideas to the school. Everyone at this school is focused on their Catholic faith and my kids and my husband and I are very happy with St. Louis. The parent involvement is very strong and you often find the parents hanging around every day outside the office having a good time. We are so pleased with the education and the leadership.

Posted September 26, 2009

Fabulous school with great teachers and administrators. My niece and nephew attend this school are they love it and so do their parents.

Posted September 23, 2009

All three of my children went to this school and did amazingly well in high school placing in advanced classes. I think the administration and staff are very devoted to the mission of the school and are exceptionally caring and competent.

Posted September 1, 2009

I love St. Louis! I have two grandchildren attending the school there and I find it's a wonderful school. Yes, they instill moral values, reward good behavior, and hold students accountable for their actions. I wish all children would have the opportunity to be educated with these principles. By the way, they also receive superior academic instruction to prepare them for higher education and to succeed in the real world. I give a 5 star rating to St. Louis Covenant School.

Posted August 21, 2009

I currently have my child there and will soon send another. The thing is this, it's a school that is faith based on old fashioned values. What is wrong with that? Additionally, why has our society lost them and become chic' to bash values? I say yes if you are big on involvement and a strict environment for both the kids and helicopter parents.

Posted May 5, 2009

The school need a refreshment of Ideas. all the old fashion ideological teachings remind me of my catholic school 50 years ago. My grandson currently attends the school and I hate to think that one day he will also be talking to his grandchildren about this ridiculus stage of his life. After a few months in the school, I finally conviced my daughter to get him out at the end of the year. Horrible expericene. Someone should tell the principal to wake up and enter the 21st century. the time for the crusades has passed. The word 'covenant' is no longer politically correct.

Posted November 18, 2008

Great school with a lot of parent involement.

Posted October 16, 2008

My Son attends St Louis Covenant School, and my Daughter will be attending in the summer of 2009. If you are a parent looking for a School which involves a close teacher/parent relationship, this is the school for you. The Principal of St Louis and all the teachers are dedicated to your children in all aspects of the education process.

Posted June 24, 2008

As a former student, I can personally attest to the fact that the school does not properly ready students for highschool or any real-word experience. The teachers put forth the greatest amount of effort that they can under such a restricting, irrational, and often incompetent administration. I found no joy in going to a school with no extra-curricular activities, where students were constantly put down and scolded by the illogical administration for the most minor actions.

Posted January 31, 2006

An incredible Catholic school with a high level of parent involvement. A close knit spiritual place where children are nurtured and loved.

Posted February 23, 2004

My grandson has been going there for almost 2 years. The level of care and involvement is in the highest quality a parent can expect.

Posted August 26, 2003

excellent education and family friendly oriented atmosphere

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Miami

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

7270 Southwest 120th Street