St Louis Covenant School 4

Posted May 29, 2014
Favoritism with some teachers, science specially, her children always winning science projects, major conflict of interest!!!!

Posted January 14, 2014
A parent My kids love the school and there teachers. As a parent I feel happy to leave them everyday in the school, teachers are always smiling and the principal takes time to be there everywhere in other schools you only see the principals in really special occasions.

St Louis Covenant School 1

Posted November 28, 2013
I graduated from this school two years ago and let me just start by saying that bullying is a huge problem. There are some kids there that are mean just to be mean. I was bullied myself and was very verbally abused. It was so bad that sometimes I cried over how miserable it was. It is a school filled with cliques and nobody does anything about it. They just tell them not to do it again and then just expect them to change. And besides the bullying aspect, the school itself is terrible. The teachers are terrible at controlling their classrooms and they know they're bad at it because they stress way too much whenever they try to get accepted into the archdiocese. It's all fake. The teachers are super strict and the littlest thing means detention. And they used to charge you ten bucks for detention (but I am happy to mention that does not go on anymore). Speaking your mind at this school is considered inappropriate behavior. I have friends now and some of them are even the ones from the school because not ALL of them are bullies, but most of them are. I'm only writing this because I don't want your children to go through what I went through. And others would agree with me.

Posted July 03, 2013
This is a great school, my son will start first grade next year. He loves it. It's very small classes and the teachers are excellent.

St Louis Covenant School 1

Posted June 26, 2013
Im your best source because this is a student.i think you should all no this school is fake,the teachers lie about everything and the school is bad at dealing with issues they deal with it for a week then give up.this school is so materialistic.The teachers and staff are a huge part in the school but they dont realize because theyre the reason the school is so bad.Half the teacher barely know how to teach and they call students names and cuss in front of the class,I learned new words this year but not from worldly wise.Not all the teachers are bad id say 1/20 of the teachers are fine.There is absolutely nothing I like about this school.My school could improve by actually being a good school,giving the students surveys and the students have to be 100% honest and they would actually listen to the kids,ask what teachers are good,what the school needs,and stuff like that,i think this horrid school could become 35% better.Oh and favoritism is HUGE! This school is not right for anyone! Please take my advice and NEVER come here trust me!

Posted June 14, 2013
I love this school. My daughter has learned how to read in kindergarten. Amazing teachers, very caring.

Posted May 09, 2013
My son is about to graduate and I want to say a few things about his school. St. Louis Covenant School is a wonderful community of families who come together to grow in their faith. Well, my family has had this experience. Not only are we better Catholics, but my son and his older brother who graduated and is in high school, have received a very strong education. I think the school works very hard to make the school academically competitive and in my opinion, they succeed. My older son has tracked in honors classes in high school and my son at St. Louis is also an honors student. We just learned that the principal is leaving and I am glad my sons were there during her leadership. All of the administrators are committed to the students are are women of deep faith. It is clear that they love the kids and do whatever is in their best interest. If you are looking for a strong faith community with high academic standards, you will find that at St. Louis.

Posted May 09, 2013
My school is the best! The teachers are really nice and work hard to make us good students and ready for high school. I love the laptop program that we have as I don't have to carry so many books and it's neat having my computer with me every day. The teachers make learning fun. I know my parents really like the school and the people who run it. I hear my friends from other schools talk about their school and they don't like the teachers so I am happy I am at St. Louis

Posted May 05, 2013
I am a student at St. Louis in the 8th grade, about to graduate and I'm very disappointed of how my classmates are writing reviews that are not true. There is no bullying problem, and the school does not fake anything! The teachers do not rehearse us when there is an inspector, the teachers have no clue that they come that is why it is called a "Surprise Inspection." With the laptops if you are on the wrong website they give you 3 strikes then you get a detention, a review said "You get suspended even if it by accident", how can it be by "accident" if you know you are not allowed to go on certain websites. The school also has blocking, so you cannot go on anything inappropriate. Another thing P.E and Movement are not separated the girls and boys are mixed. Most important the teachers are excellent! I have learned so much and it has really prepared me for high school. My friends in the other schools have not learned as much as us. I am going to miss this school when I graduate it has became like a second home to me. If you decide to bring you daughter/son here, you will see you child grow in faith and academics. It will be the best decision you will make for your child's education.

Posted February 17, 2013
St. Louis is a school that teaches values as well as academics. St. Louis holds high academic standards. We, the teachers, teach because it is our calling to teach the children of God. Each day we get up and go to work to serve The Lord. We care about our children and I can attest to that because I treat them all as if they were my own. I have taught at many schools but St. Louis is a special place. I know that when my 8th graders graduate, they are not only ready for the academic challenge but ready to stand and be proud of who they are. Students are taught the beauty of their faith and to appreciate all the blessings The Lord has bestowed on us all. I am proud to be surrounded by so many talented and gifted teachers. Each of us have a gift and we are all unique in our own special way. However, together we are one and we work to serve His children. St. Louis is a special place that is dedicated to teaching children strong academics as well as faith.

St Louis Covenant School
7270 Southwest 120th Street, Miami, FL  33156
Last modified St Louis Covenant School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Louis Covenant School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top