Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have been a teacher at Killian Oaks Academy for over 15 years and they have been among the best years of my life. Killian Oaks Academy came into my life when it was highly recommended to me for my son. Not only was Killian Oaks Academy a perfect fit for my son, but I quickly realized it was a perfect fit for me as I decided to become part of the team. As a staff we support each other and the administration provides us with all the tools and training necessary to enhance the educational experience for both teachers and students. Together we have transformed the lives of hundreds of students. As I begin my retirement, the many wonderful and precious memories will fill me with joy, knowing that I made a difference as part of the Killian Oaks Academy Family.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Killian oaks has taught my children about character and lifeskills such as honesty, integrity, initiative, flexibility, organization, perseverance and forgiveness. The lifeskills are so infused in my children's vocabulary that these are the words my husband, my children and I now use at home. The lifeskills program at KOA have made a huge difference in my kids behavior and attitude both at home and at school.

Killian Oaks Academy saved our child. Their comprehensive approach made her abilities and talents blossom. She has friends, loves going to school, and rushes us in the morning to get there. We just held our quarterly conference and her academic and social growth were extraordinary. How wonderful life can be when your child is in the right school. Killian Oaks Academy has made all the difference in our lives.

Killian Oaks Academy is priceless! My child's skills have soared and her confidence has flourished at Killian Oaks Academy. The administration ensures that each child is supported socially, academically, and personally. My daughter always feels she is at home at Killian Oaks Academy. We are overjoyed!

Killian Oaks Academy views learning as a scientific process that engages student's attention through well researched strategies and techniques. Our daughter was lost in her previous school and she was labeled as an underachiever. She is now happy, enjoying school, completing her work, and understanding how to learn. We are deeply grateful for all Killian Oaks has done for our daughter!

I found the best school for my daughter and it is Killian Oaks Academy. My daughter was having a hard time with the students at her previous school and then we discovered K.O.A. which helps nurture their student's social skills. They guide them into developing friendships through their school sponsored extra curricular activities. I am ecstatic with her social and academic progress.

Words cannot express what Killian Oaks Academy has done for our daughter. She is happy and loves school again. The director is a compassionate professional who understands my child and mentors me as a parent. The director of the school truly cares and so does her staff. What a wonderful community to be in!

Killian Oaks Academy rescued our son from failure and helped him discover his abilities. My husband and I are forever grateful!

Killian Oaks Academy is a magical school that helps to heal students and impowers them with the ability to learn and self advocate. The administration and staff are exceptional professionals that always go the out of their way to meet the academic, emotional and socail needs of the students. I highly reccomend that you trust Killian Oaks Academy with your children.

Killian Oaks Academy embraced our family and nurtured our children. They have the most caring administrators and dedicated staff. We have all found a home. Thank you so much for all that you do!!!!!!

Last modified Killian Oaks Academy is a Private school