PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I was very disappointed by my and my son's experience in this school. The administration was disconnected and disorganized. The classroom size was not to Montessori standards. My son's class was chaotic. You would expect a small private school to have a caring administration, not the case here. I felt a lack of genuine connection with all but two teachers. The children were also not encouraged to be kind or inclusive. The playground followed the law of the jungle. My son responds well to Montessori learning but not at this school. He is doing much better in his new school. Oh! And don't get me started on fundraising. I have the feeling the place is not financially well organized. The directress appears inexperienced.

My Doughert has attended 3 years to this wonderful school, and i believe based on the results my girl shows, it was the best choice. I love the way the system teaches children's peace and respect on all aspects of the day! Wonderful staff, wonderful organization, I will recommend this school to anybody!!

I recently started my child at this school and couldn't be happier with my decision. They offer a great balance of academics and, nurturing. Having Reggion inspired lessons is a huge plus!

I've had my 5year old son since he was three. This school is the best. My five year old can read, add, subtract and even knows some fractions. the school and teachers care so much for your childs academics. my son loves the school and so do I. I also agree that they can have a better playground area, but to me the educatin is my number one and they sure beat it. The Director is sooooo nice. She is very understanding and tries to please the parents and childrens needs. They are so open, and there are coming along better with communication with parents. They lack at times communication ahead of time with the parents but it has gotten better and I hope they get even better. I recommend this school to all the parents and kids that want to learn.

My daughter started attending this school half way through the school year after attending another Montessori in the area. I am not only pleased with her academic and social progress but am also thrilled with their staff of wonderful teachers and office personnel. I feel comfortable enough to call and check up on her which I know I couldn't do at just any school. I feel I have found the balance for my child that I longed for - great academics and social environment. I am so happy that I have decided to put in my 3 year old in the fall.

Before my son turned 2 yrs. old I did research on Montessori schools in the area and visited at least 5 in the Miami area. I even read the Montessori Method by Maria Montessori and knew exactly what to look for. I was very impressed with the materials/lessons, the environement and the teachers. My son is now 3 1/2 and we are so happy with his progress. He is reading and does arithmetic without much effort. We love the school and feel blessed to have found a safe and loving place for him to grow and learn.

Last modified Montessori Children's Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2