Posted May 31, 2014
WCS is an amazing Bible-based education school with compassionate teachers and administrators. The preschool program is outstanding. We just finished Kindergarten and have excelled in all disciplines, are writing in cursive and reading at a 3rd grade level. Our child loves school and learning and are proud to be a part of the WCS family.

Posted August 28, 2011
Westwood Christian is an excellent school and we are so glad that we made the decision to put our children within a Christian environment. Not only are they receiving a top notch education with professors that really truly care, but they are learning to establish themselves on the foundation of God's word. The facilities are top notch, about 20 acres in Horse Country, a multi-million dollar facility that has been recently renovated. The Fine Arts Music Program is incredible, and sports offered as well. Just a fantastic well-rounded school. And now there is a PTO with much more parent involvement which has been refreshing as well. I would not have my children anywhere else in all of Miami!

Westwood Christian School 4

Posted November 02, 2009
I started my daughter in Prek 3 and she is now in 2nd Grade. I have been more than pleased with the education that my daughter has received at this school. Unlike many other private schools and of course public schools classes are small which allow allot of one on one time. The teachers stay in constant communication with parents via email, texting, school website etc. You are always informed as to what your child is doing. The school does need more extra activites for the elementary school and they have improved a little this year. Having said that I prefer to deal with the lack of extra activities and know that my daughter is receiving exceptional education, one on one with her teachers, and small classrooms. You may have a star teacher but with 35 students you are limited. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 09, 2009
This school rocks! I love WCS! If there was any school that I'd recomend to you, it'd be westwood. I have met many amazingly awesome people here, and many have changed my life, and made me a better person. I have had so many memories here, and I'll never forget them or the people there. Highly recomended. <3 From a ninth grader.

Westwood Christian School 2

Posted July 15, 2009
I went to this school for about a year and I wasnt pleased. i transfered out and decided to go to a high rated public school near by. I think i made the right choice.

Posted June 19, 2009
The teachers and staff love and devote themselves to ensuring that students receive the best education possible - not just academically, but socially and spiritually as well.

Posted May 02, 2009
Westwood Christian School is an awesome school. I mean, there are plenty of great and not-so-great schools out there. I came to this school in 7th grade. As a girl, I really wanted to fit in with everyone else, especially since I'm really shy. When I first came to this school, I had already had a bad start at the previous one. 'This was going to be the same,' I thought. But no, it wasn't the same. The kids there treated me nicely, they had a lot of respect for me and they showed me what a real friend is. As a human, we all complain about everything, I mean, we'll never be satisfied. And many kids at this school complain about the uniforms and what not. Hey, I complain about this school too and I love it. Westwood is great, and I do recommend it. From an eigth grader.

Posted January 02, 2009
Ive been to about 7 schools and have never been blessed more than to be at westwood. See i was the kid who was insecure and hated moving schools (wait isnt that every kid?? :) ). When I went to Westwood it was the best decision my parents could have made. sure like every other kid Ive had my ups and downs spiritually and educationally but Westwood has always encouraged me. Ive read the reviews someone even saying how Westwood puts too much emphasis on growing with our relationship with Christ. But i think differently. Its schools like this that inspire students to whats right for Christ. Im a sophomore now and have been attending westwood for almost 5 years. Im on the honor roll and am receiving the best education from teachers who care about me.... 'Hey Westwood, Thanks!' May God bless their ministry

Westwood Christian School 1

Posted November 20, 2008
Very bad Not enough extracurricular activity's I do not recommend

Posted October 05, 2008
Great school. My children have always attended there. My son has been accepted to gifted programs of various universities while in the elementary and junior high grade at Westwood. Great moral and Christian values taught to students at Westwood. I highly recommend this school!

5801 Southwest 120th Avenue, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Westwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Westwood Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top