Posted May 31, 2014
WCS is an amazing Bible-based education school with compassionate teachers and administrators. The preschool program is outstanding. We just finished Kindergarten and have excelled in all disciplines, are writing in cursive and reading at a 3rd grade level. Our child loves school and learning and are proud to be a part of the WCS family.

Posted August 28, 2011
Westwood Christian is an excellent school and we are so glad that we made the decision to put our children within a Christian environment. Not only are they receiving a top notch education with professors that really truly care, but they are learning to establish themselves on the foundation of God's word. The facilities are top notch, about 20 acres in Horse Country, a multi-million dollar facility that has been recently renovated. The Fine Arts Music Program is incredible, and sports offered as well. Just a fantastic well-rounded school. And now there is a PTO with much more parent involvement which has been refreshing as well. I would not have my children anywhere else in all of Miami!

Westwood Christian School 4

Posted November 02, 2009
I started my daughter in Prek 3 and she is now in 2nd Grade. I have been more than pleased with the education that my daughter has received at this school. Unlike many other private schools and of course public schools classes are small which allow allot of one on one time. The teachers stay in constant communication with parents via email, texting, school website etc. You are always informed as to what your child is doing. The school does need more extra activites for the elementary school and they have improved a little this year. Having said that I prefer to deal with the lack of extra activities and know that my daughter is receiving exceptional education, one on one with her teachers, and small classrooms. You may have a star teacher but with 35 students you are limited. I highly recommend this school.

Westwood Christian School 1

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009
This school rocks! I love WCS! If there was any school that I'd recomend to you, it'd be westwood. I have met many amazingly awesome people here, and many have changed my life, and made me a better person. I have had so many memories here, and I'll never forget them or the people there. Highly recomended. <3 From a ninth grader.

Westwood Christian School 2

Posted July 15, 2009
I went to this school for about a year and I wasnt pleased. i transfered out and decided to go to a high rated public school near by. I think i made the right choice.

Posted June 19, 2009
The teachers and staff love and devote themselves to ensuring that students receive the best education possible - not just academically, but socially and spiritually as well.

Westwood Christian School 0

Posted May 02, 2009
Westwood Christian School is an awesome school. I mean, there are plenty of great and not-so-great schools out there. I came to this school in 7th grade. As a girl, I really wanted to fit in with everyone else, especially since I'm really shy. When I first came to this school, I had already had a bad start at the previous one. 'This was going to be the same,' I thought. But no, it wasn't the same. The kids there treated me nicely, they had a lot of respect for me and they showed me what a real friend is. As a human, we all complain about everything, I mean, we'll never be satisfied. And many kids at this school complain about the uniforms and what not. Hey, I complain about this school too and I love it. Westwood is great, and I do recommend it. From an eigth grader.

Westwood Christian School 2

Posted February 19, 2009

Westwood Christian School 1

Posted February 12, 2009

Westwood Christian School
5801 Southwest 120th Avenue, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Westwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Westwood Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top