Posted August 16, 2012
I have my two children at the Debbie School since they were 1yr old and 5 months old, I recommend this school to anyone, children with disabilities and without, teachers are loving, level of english is good, little spanish is spoken but that prepares them for Kinder. I am very gratefull with the Debbie School.

Posted September 04, 2011
My son was normally developing as far as we knew. He began the Debbie School just prior to the age of 3 years. The amazing teachers at Debbie School picked up an issue with his speech development. After much investigation we finally had a hearing disorder diagnosis. Early intervention crucial to preventing a learning disability later on. He went to Public school for one year to qualify for the McKay Scholarship and he was miserable. They did not know how to manage his disability. He hated the teacher and refused to sleep. We returned to Debbie school for the summer and he began sleeping the first day back. The teachers treat each student as an individual and they SO completely get these kids and know how to let them grow and nurture them. We just ended our run at Debbie and we're very very sad. I would love to 12th grade there. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Posted August 13, 2010
My son did not speak anything by 2 years old. He was diagnosed with autism. He is 3 1/2 years old now. His speech has improved a lot, and he can read. I wish he could stay longer.

Posted July 27, 2009
My little girl is in the hearing impartment program and her language development significantly improved with the help of the therapists and teachers. They focus on her unique needs and she really enjoys the activities. Unfortunately, this is going to be her last year at the school. My only complain is that they do not have the program through the 6th grade.

Debbie School 0

Posted April 17, 2009
My son is in the Toddler Day Care Program and has made so much progress. The teachers and staff are very attentive and caring with the children. They always take the initiative to share his progress with me. I have been very impressed with how quickly his language and social skills have improved

Posted November 29, 2007
My daughter is attending this school due to hearing loss she has made signicant progress in the year and half she has been at the school. The teachers are excellent with the children. My only regret is not to have been able to place her earlier.

Debbie School 4

Posted June 02, 2006

Posted April 16, 2006
My son is in the early intervention program at the Debbie school because he is autistic. The teachers, therapists, and staff are wonderful!! My son is making much progress. The teachers are very approachable and willing to work with the parents. This is a wonderful school.

Posted April 16, 2006
Thank God for the Debbie School! My son is is in the B-2 program and has made much progress in his social and cognitive development. The teachers are very caring and attentive. They spend a lot of one-on-one time with my son and discuss his progress with me each day. The staff are wonderful and very helpful.

Posted January 17, 2006
Very good early childhood program. Convenient for working parents. Good teacher-student ratio and caring staff. No sports, though.

Debbie School