PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

I have my two children at the Debbie School since they were 1yr old and 5 months old, I recommend this school to anyone, children with disabilities and without, teachers are loving, level of english is good, little spanish is spoken but that prepares them for Kinder. I am very gratefull with the Debbie School.

My son was normally developing as far as we knew. He began the Debbie School just prior to the age of 3 years. The amazing teachers at Debbie School picked up an issue with his speech development. After much investigation we finally had a hearing disorder diagnosis. Early intervention crucial to preventing a learning disability later on. He went to Public school for one year to qualify for the McKay Scholarship and he was miserable. They did not know how to manage his disability. He hated the teacher and refused to sleep. We returned to Debbie school for the summer and he began sleeping the first day back. The teachers treat each student as an individual and they SO completely get these kids and know how to let them grow and nurture them. We just ended our run at Debbie and we're very very sad. I would love to 12th grade there. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

My son did not speak anything by 2 years old. He was diagnosed with autism. He is 3 1/2 years old now. His speech has improved a lot, and he can read. I wish he could stay longer.

My little girl is in the hearing impartment program and her language development significantly improved with the help of the therapists and teachers. They focus on her unique needs and she really enjoys the activities. Unfortunately, this is going to be her last year at the school. My only complain is that they do not have the program through the 6th grade.

My son is in the Toddler Day Care Program and has made so much progress. The teachers and staff are very attentive and caring with the children. They always take the initiative to share his progress with me. I have been very impressed with how quickly his language and social skills have improved

My daughter is attending this school due to hearing loss she has made signicant progress in the year and half she has been at the school. The teachers are excellent with the children. My only regret is not to have been able to place her earlier.

Last modified Debbie School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2