For Kids Sake Academy 5

Posted July 24, 2007
My 2 year old son goes to this school, and I think they are great. There isn't much parent involvement, but they feed the kids at appropriate times, take them outside twice, and the teachers are very nice. They also teach him alot, he has learned many new things since he started. Great school overall.

For Kids Sake Academy 1

Posted January 16, 2007
For kids Sake Academy, is the worst school I have ever worked for.

For Kids Sake Academy 3

Posted September 23, 2005
The quality of the academic program is not too good. My children are currently attending and I believe that the school could use a lot of improvement. I really do not see that are many extracurricular activities going on. The Director is a very nice man but I think he really should get better teachers.

For Kids Sake Academy