733 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted February 06, 2016
The teachers and parents have great communication, the teachers work closely and meet daily to ensure the success of the individual students, highly collaborative approach to planning and teaching and the administration is supportive of both the parents and teachers. This school is a ten.

Posted November 21, 2015
I am so glad my daughter attend this school, her teacher is amazing. The after school program is excellent with dedicated leaders. Teachers always listen to parents!!

Posted November 15, 2015
Great school, great teachers, upstanding principal, the gifted program here works excellent and I see my child advancing fast!!! The school is always clean and neat!

Posted September 16, 2015
Love Christina M. Eve!! Great amazing teachers! High standards of education!! My daughter attended from 1st to 5th and my son since pre-k and is now in 4th. I'm very satisfied with the overall school experience. CME will be in my heart forever! Go Gators Go!

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2015
Mi experiencia con esta escuela no fue muy buena en cuanto a clases para niños con discapacidad mi hijo estuvo por 3 años la s maestras una peor que la otra tuvo varias maestras por alguna razón siempre las cambiaban programaban citas para evaluar a mi hijo nuncan las cumplían mi hijo se atraso mucho no la recomiendo para niños con discapacidad

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2015
My child is in 5th grade at Cme and I have seen a deterioration in quality of teachers. A girl whom my child no longer wanted to be friends with told her teachers he bullied her and not even finding out what transpired accosted him and called him a bully. Turns out it was the other way around. I'm very disappointed in quality. Seems as if to keep your job you have to be friends with the Principal. The teacher whom keep their jobs are her "friends" and can do whatever and speak in any way to students.

Posted February 15, 2015
My daughter going to the school for the program of FIDLERS great school, teachers and staff. My wife and I are very happy with the results academic of my daughter. Thank you!' Alex

Posted December 10, 2014
My oldest son who is now in high school attended Christina M. Eve. from 1st to 5th and my youngest son started pre k 4 and is now in his final year there and I'm a bit sad that we will not be affiliated to this school after this school year. This school is the most amazing school. The administration and the staff are phenomenal and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with the school.

Posted October 02, 2014
CHRISTINA M EVE IS THE GREATEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EVER! I was a student there about 4 years ago. I am now in 8th grade and my favorite thing to remember was my elementary school. the school is great. the teachers are amazing, fun, and really do teach in a way that your child will love. the kids and teachers are filled with school spirit. your child will love it and so will you. they have many activities after school and sometimes during school that will benefit your child and will make you very happy. I don't regret a single moment in my elementary school. GO ALLIGATORS!!!

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter attended the school for 2 years i am very pleased with everybody there starting from the pricipal to teachers,office and everybody there i want to give a special thanks to mrs D.Rod she is the best teach ever...i didnt know where the principal gets all the teachers but they are awesome teachers...words are short to express all my gratitude to Mrs. D.Rod my daughter will allways love you and remember you....amazing school

Christina M. Eve Elementary School
16251 Southwest 99th Street, Miami, FL  33196
Last modified Christina M. Eve Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christina M. Eve Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 70 reviews. Top