Miami, FL

Posted December 10, 2014
My oldest son who is now in high school attended Christina M. Eve. from 1st to 5th and my youngest son started pre k 4 and is now in his final year there and I'm a bit sad that we will not be affiliated to this school after this school year. This school is the most amazing school. The administration and the staff are phenomenal and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with the school.

Posted October 02, 2014
CHRISTINA M EVE IS THE GREATEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EVER! I was a student there about 4 years ago. I am now in 8th grade and my favorite thing to remember was my elementary school. the school is great. the teachers are amazing, fun, and really do teach in a way that your child will love. the kids and teachers are filled with school spirit. your child will love it and so will you. they have many activities after school and sometimes during school that will benefit your child and will make you very happy. I don't regret a single moment in my elementary school. GO ALLIGATORS!!!

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter attended the school for 2 years i am very pleased with everybody there starting from the pricipal to teachers,office and everybody there i want to give a special thanks to mrs D.Rod she is the best teach ever...i didnt know where the principal gets all the teachers but they are awesome teachers...words are short to express all my gratitude to Mrs. D.Rod my daughter will allways love you and remember you....amazing school

Posted August 01, 2013
Both of my children each attended since pre-k. I was very satisfied with the teachers at all grade levels and very satisfied with the overall school experience. I enjoyed being a volunteer and participating with the PTA. Any school is only as strong as its administration, teachers and parental involvement. I will sorely miss CME!!!

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2013
I do not like my school. I am a third grader and I have no recess when the Miami school board said that all children should at least have recess two times a week! I have more than twice as much homework as I did at my old school! The teachers are nice and care about us. The lunch guard doesn't let us talk for the last 15 minutes of lunch! Since I don't speak Spanish, I feel like a fish out of water. My first Spanish teacher was kind and helpful, but when I switched Spanish, they teachers didn't get me anywhere. I also can't believe that they don't let parents volunteer in there child's classroom. If any of the staff is seeing this, please see if you can improve this school so that it will be more comfortable for me and other like me.

Posted October 14, 2012
My children have attended this school since Kindergarten and I couldn't be more pleased. They are now in 4th grade and 2nd grade. Both of my children are receiving a top notch education in a caring environment. It's almost as if they were attending a private school. I only wish Christina M. Eve Elementary would go up to the 8th grade.

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2012
I do not approve of this school's way of how we parents are not allowed to pick up our kids in their classes... We are new to all of this, having to pick up and drop off your kid in the side of the school.. Because your not allow to go in school...Yes they seem to be a "A" school but they sure are not organized... Teacher wise I cannot speak because this is her first year here at this school but anyhow on the first day which was yesterday, i dislike how the teacher had told me that she was concerned of my daughter.. I don't know what they expect the first day of school.. I only hope that this gets better

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2010
I agree with most of all the reviews stating that CME is EXCELLENT. The foundation your child receives here is top notch, however I also agree with the negative review concerning the administration. I beleive the disciplinary action is based on favoritism. My oldest daughter who is now a senior, had to stick up may times for her rights. She is an honor student that excells in cross country, something that was cultivated at CME. My youngest daughter is currently in second grade and has not faced the favoritism yet, but has faced administration sarcasm and inpatient tolerance. The front office needs a class on how to treat elemenatary kids with respect. They are young and impressionable. The teachers ,which are the most important...Are expert with the utmost patience and compassion to our children. This is why the school has rated A+ since it has opened.

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2010
I do not approve of this school's way of taking disciplinary actions against children! I had my daughter in this school since she was in 2nd grade and by her 5th grade year she was bullied by the ADMINISTRATION! My daughter was accused of beating up smaller children and was threatened to apologize for something she did not even do. I do not recommend anyone send their child to this school until their staff changes. My daughter is now going to be senior in high school and still is traumatized by what happened to her here. I'm not sure if the principal and/or assistant principal has changed, but if it hasn't...I strongly advise you to place your child in Dr. Gilbert L. Porter.

Christina M. Eve Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
I love this school, because since my both kids are in Christina M Eve, all the teachers, they care about the education, they always provide to them the best, all of them are responsible and careful and also they always provide the all information on time when you need it.

Christina M. Eve Elementary School
16251 Southwest 99th Street, Miami, FL  33196
Last modified Christina M. Eve Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christina M. Eve Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top