Posted June 23, 2014
I'm ecstatic about the changes at JDD! The newly appointed principal brings a positive and pleasant vibe within the building. She's been doing great things since she started in early February, I am ready for August to roll in. Dr. Williams is truly one of the best things that happened to JDD!

Posted February 12, 2014
This is a very decent school, the staff are extremely friendly to parents. The security here is awesome especially two of my favorites Ms.Loretta & another guy my daughter calls him Mr.T...

Posted August 28, 2013
This school has the best security you want to see. My son attends this school for the first time and he said mom I if feel so safe there because anything happen the security is right there. And the teachers like they really care like a mother/father.

Jose De Diego Middle School 3

Posted August 20, 2013
My daughter attended the school for 6th grade, for the school year 2012-2013. The students were nice and accepting, the teacher's aimed to motivate. Overall I think the school is decent and average if not more so, when a child feels welcome they grow.

Jose De Diego Middle School 1

Posted April 18, 2012
The worst school lack of discipline My son just started this school and is the worst administration their is I mean I have gone to the school like three time to 4 time due to a accident with one of the kids I have spoken to mr coakely I promise to solve the problem was not done call the school board police and never did a report and now it happen again n which my sister had to call the officers again so hopefully this problem will be solve but the office staff and principle mr. Fernadez their are the rudes people I have ever seen what can I said is the county but I would do anything for my child's life if I need to contact the news I will but no discipline in this school at all can't wait until this school year finish male teachers play with the girls student like a very close family like I said i had also call the school left me on like for 15 to 30 min. How would they take this call if I would of call as a emergency that some thing had happen to my son

Posted March 27, 2011
i need to know if Ms Suarez continues in Jose de diego middle school Fl. miami

Jose De Diego Middle School 0

Posted February 28, 2010
this school is not the best school and its not the worst students learn alot and are educated but the only problem is that it has to many fights my son attends this school and i think its a great school i really recommend it i went here when i was a child aswell

Posted February 28, 2010
wonderful school but only problem is fights but the children still learn and get educated i went here when i was child and after that i went to a private school and never learned anything

Posted September 09, 2009
My doughter attends this school and she loves it. But the lack of decipline and safety scares me.

Posted October 12, 2007

Jose De Diego Middle School
3100 Northwest 5th Avenue, Miami, FL  33127
Last modified Jose De Diego Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jose De Diego Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.