Booker T. Washington Senior High School 2

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted July 30, 2008
High school is a challenge in itself. Booker T. washington makes it an easy transition from middle school to high school to college. Im a graduate (Suma Cumlade 2008) of BTW and plan to major in Pharmacy at Florida A & M University. Like everything high school gives you what you put into it. Its given me great opportunities. I have been able to intern at the Vascular Biology Institute at jackson hospital along with the University of Miami. Also, I was blessed to have the chance to intern a a Pharmacy my senior year. BTW has made me a well-rounded student, from football games to anchoring on t.v. to having the best interning opportunities. BTW is small enough for a student to be paid attention to yet large enough to have a state champion football team. It has been a GREAT experience :)... Jasmine J. class of 2008..

Posted July 21, 2008

Booker T. Washington Senior High School 1

Posted August 29, 2007

Booker T. Washington Senior High School 1

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted July 18, 2007
I love this school to death, I learn, I have fun and I get along with my teacher. I know BTW may not seem like the best school in the world, but students at Booker T. have alot of school spirit. My school brings out the potential in may of it's student. I am proud to call myself A MIGHTY TORNADO!

Booker T. Washington Senior High School 3

Posted June 13, 2006

Booker T. Washington Senior High School 3

Posted May 10, 2006
- a former student
The [school] needs a total makeover. Students are not as thrilled about tackling problems that the school face. Motivation is the key. More parent imput is needed. The more parents get involved with the school, the more 'say' parents will have. The extracurricular activites are the only thigs giving life to the school.

Booker T. Washington Senior High School
1200 Northwest 6th Avenue, Miami, FL  33136
Last modified Booker T. Washington Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booker T. Washington Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top