984 students|Dade

Bad
Good

High school is a challenge in itself. Booker T. washington makes it an easy transition from middle school to high school to college. Im a graduate (Suma Cumlade 2008) of BTW and plan to major in Pharmacy at Florida A & M University. Like everything high school gives you what you put into it. Its given me great opportunities. I have been able to intern at the Vascular Biology Institute at jackson hospital along with the University of Miami. Also, I was blessed to have the chance to intern a a Pharmacy my senior year. BTW has made me a well-rounded student, from football games to anchoring on t.v. to having the best interning opportunities. BTW is small enough for a student to be paid attention to yet large enough to have a state champion football team. It has been a GREAT experience :)... Jasmine J. class of 2008..

I love this school to death, I learn, I have fun and I get along with my teacher. I know BTW may not seem like the best school in the world, but students at Booker T. have alot of school spirit. My school brings out the potential in may of it's student. I am proud to call myself A MIGHTY TORNADO!

Last modified Booker T. Washington Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.