Posted October 04, 2013
I am a parent of one daughter that is attending Pinecrest Preparatory Middle-High (PPMH). She is very happy. She has also improved in the school. This is here second year and it is going great. Everyone is sweet and nice. If you needed the teachers they are always there for you. It is a great school.

Posted September 28, 2013
this is the best school in the area, I've visited other schools and eventually leave much to think about, the environment is horrible, the disorganization and communication is poor.I prefer to leave my children in the morning safe and know that I will pick up in the afternoon, it is what I most important, and also the communication with teachers is always available,

Posted September 27, 2013
This is a great school with a lot of pride and respect. My son in the 6th grade and seems to be happy and content with his teachers. PPMH has good open communication with their students. Staff members are very professional. Love it !

Posted September 13, 2013
I think PPMH is an amazing school! Administration bends over and backwards for the students as well as the staff. The problem with the parents that do not like PPMH is that they are spoiled, so they try to take advantage. In the other school my child attended they NEVER called us (CONNECT ED) and it would take a month to meet with the teacher. The office is staff is friendly and always willing to help you out.

Posted August 29, 2013
I am parent of two students that have been attending Pinecrest Preparatory Middle High (PPMH) since it opened. This is a great school with a SAFE environment and GREAT education. Today, it is important that a school have good control of the discipline of the student body, and our school has a Zero Tolerance Policy for misconduct. The school also has set high academic standards for the students. The school has an energetic administration and faculty. Every year the school is focused on providing the students new opportunities to attend courses at colleges and universities; this is well evidenced by the AP and Dual enrollment curriculum which facilitates the attainment of the academic goals for those students with ambitious goals. This is crucial in today s competitive academic environment. Parent involvement is always welcomed and appreciated. There are numerous opportunities for those of us who are eager to contribute and wish to be engaged with the school s growth. PPMH is a school of CHOICE. Those parents who wish to make a difference and be an integral part of their children s education should look into becoming part of the PPMH family!

Posted August 22, 2013
I like the open communication with the teachers. All emails are responded to within 24 hours. I am very happy with the dual enrollment program with FIU.

Posted August 26, 2012
I love this school. I've been going here since 6th grade (I'm in 8th grade now). The teachers are super easy to talk to, friendly, helpful, and super kind. The faculty and staff are sweet and loving. Everyone that attends or works for the school is amazingly kind. Most people have an issue with dismissal and arrival but I've never had an issue with any of it. The school may be considered kind of small but I like it that way. It's more time to get from class to class. At PPMH it's the home of the crocs and we are the croc family. Other school just say they're a family but don't act like it but here .. it really is one big happy family and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Pinecrest Academy Charter Middle School 1

Posted July 12, 2011
Not so good school. Horrible traffic issue to drop off your kids, they will arrive late. Rude staff and not such lovely environment as school write here.

Pinecrest Academy Charter Middle School 1

Posted July 12, 2011
I am a mother of 7 years old and I am happy leaving this school. It was a horrible experience having my child here. From the entrance, the parking staff to the office and teachers, they are very rude and unfriendly without reason . I dont understand why. There are other good options in the rea instead this school. Other big issue is the heavy traffic entering into the school at arrival time. You will arrive "late" many times and you child will be marked "late" even when the school is responsible for this issue. .

Pinecrest Academy Charter Middle School 4

Posted January 26, 2011
Meh, the school is okay but the enviornment is the best when it comes to middle schools. The workload is a little tough but all in all it's a pretty good school. The principal is great, so are the teachers, and the gifted program is quite challenging but I like that :)

Pinecrest Academy Charter Middle School
14901 Southwest 42nd Street, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified Pinecrest Academy Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinecrest Academy Charter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top