Posted February 23, 2014
I have 2 Daugthers my oldest daugther went to fergusons IB program, she already graduated, for me ferguson is the best school In Kendall, I don't have any complaints about Ferguson. Mrs. Zucar and Mrs Graham are nice and very Professional, my young daugther is in 10 th grade in the IB program.This is the Best School.

Posted November 14, 2013
My daughter is on her second year at this school as a sophomore. I have been and am very happy with the school. My daughter is doing great. She's on the cross country and track team with Coach Ryan Raposo! He is a fabulous coach I am very happy with her academic and athletic success. Coach Raposo has a lot to do with her success. THANK YOU!!!

Posted November 06, 2013
Well I am currently in John A. Ferguson and let me tell you, our school is HUGE!! We have really good teachers here and you are guaranteed an education that is actually worth your time. The only thing that kind of sucks is my Algebra 2 teacher. He's strict. But other than that, GO FALCONS!!!

Posted September 15, 2013
I've been to many schools such as Sunset and Felix Varela, and they were the worst schools i'd ever been to. After transferring to Ferguson 2 years ago, I've finally found a place I can call home. The teachers are amazing (especially if you're taking Honors/AP classes) and the students are friendly and sociable. I'm now a Senior, and I'm really going to miss all this school has given me. I plan on visiting even after I graduate. No Goal is Too High Where Falcons Fly :)

Posted September 12, 2013
This school has surpassed my expectations my daughter is a junior and is in the IB strand the principal is a fairly new principal doing a terrific job and the VP's all are key components to why that school is so well run my Daugthers IB lead teacher Mrs Graham is wonderful and her assistant Mrs Suca they are the best and with out all the bragging and financial backing that other IB schools have they are doing a wonderful job so I would love to see this school win and think of how it could be put to good use by such a terrific school that doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Posted August 06, 2013
Love this school! Just finished my Freshman year here and it's great! All the teachers I had were great and I really love the whole academy factor The school is huge, so naturally it takes longer than 5 minutes to walk to class, but I havent met one teacher who hasn't given extra time, as long as you don't go overboard! Also, there are SO many clubs, and the uniform is very basic, but the uniform itself isn't bad, three different color shirts, polo or button-down, and two different color pants. Also, the security is really nice and as long as your not doing anything outright stupid, you'll be fine. All in all, I loved my first year, and I would suggest this school to everybody!

John A. Ferguson Senior High School 2

Posted March 07, 2013
I am currently a junior at JAFSH.The school is just pretty bad. It is such a mission to walk through the halls, with so many students and not only that , but they give you 5 minutes to get to class. Thats not enough time, considering the amount of people.The school cares more about tardies and uniform than the actual education. Students actually prefer being absent to school than getting a late pass and serving detention or saturday school. Every year the school and administration get worse. The teachers on the other hand, most of them enjoy their job and can teach pretty well.

Posted September 26, 2012
I graduated last year from ferguson, and let me tell you it is a great school, I loved it couldn't hope for a better school, kit has amazing extracurricular activities and teachers are really good too, the office might be little hard to work with sometimes but nothing too bad, pretty much the best high school around

John A. Ferguson Senior High School 3

Posted May 21, 2012
Ferguson has a great IB program. Just tht im not quiet positive about the bullying.

John A. Ferguson Senior High School 2

Posted September 01, 2011
I'm a current student at JAF and I most say it is terrible the administration is rude they have their priorities in the wrong place the students do nothing but bully and ridicule each other. Some of the teachers don't even seen like teaching is cut out for them. The staff in the attendance office needs an attitude check. And it's clear that they don't take safe measures when it comes to keeping others safe they keep students for the founding that runs out before they even get to the middle of the year.

John A. Ferguson Senior High School
15900 Southwest 56th Street, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified John A. Ferguson Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John A. Ferguson Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top