PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 22, 2016
This has been the first school year of our Son, we really want to thank Patricia and Miriam for the awesome labor they did with the kids. Thank to that commitment, and enjoyable way to thwack the class and envolve the kids in the activities, our son loves to go to the school and has develop a lot skills. Since is his first year we are sure is a mark that is going to be forever, that means and we believe, he will be interested in get knowledge forever!!!!! So happy with the institution, so thankful with the teachers so proud of our son!

Posted May 22, 2016
The program and curriculum make the kids learn and enjoy to be in the school! Good staff

Grateful to: Teacher

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Having entrusted my kids to Mrs. Debbie Miller, is one of the best decisions I have made. She is so welcoming, warm and nurturing. Mrs. Debbie is always enthusiastic in her approach to teaching. I have seen my twins grow and thrive being in her classroom. She as well provides an open line of communication between parents and keeps us well informed of their learning or any needs that we need to work on for those needs to be met. I am thankful for her and for having made this transition into starting school a smooth one. The school, parents and students are lucky to have her! Thank You

Posted May 04, 2016
Strong Curriculum. Kids have learned so much on environment, prehistoric times, space and they are only in Prek4.

Posted July 24, 2014
Thank you REM for the Great time that our children had during this 2014 summer in your school. Thanks for the Bounce House activity, for the Water Slide every week which is the best activity for my boys they love it!. The Little Farm visit, Safari Edventure visit, Island Dolphin touch tank visit, The DJ Dance was the best, The Fun Bus, The Pony Rides my boys love it and today the Magician Show we love it too. Thank you for your time and dedication to our children for them to Learn and the most important to have Fun.

Posted May 04, 2014
Excellent school, quality education, respect, kindness and good lunch for your little ones. Had my 2 year old here for 8 months but relocated to Broward county and had to moved him. I am still trying to find a school as good as this one in my new location and within my budget.

Rem Learning Center 4

Posted November 03, 2013
Excellent school, maybe just comparable to some Montessori centers but the methology they use is more structured, they still combine different approaches. My child went there for pre-k and she started Kinder reading whole books and having a firm base for addition, substraction, meassurement, calendar, clock times and some science. The infrastructure is very good with plenty of room. By comparing schools for my second child we did not find anyone better but to leave both in this school the bill will rise close to $15k/year, I don't consider it expensive but I took the risk of a good public charter. The Morenos family are great people and very respected in the comunity. They are always there and are very aproachable. Special kudos for Dr. Ryan Moreno for figuring out creative ways to atract the kids into science and technology. He makes dinasours for the classes, flies with batteries and LED's like eyes and is always researching new methologies to share with the directors, his parents. This family is very well prepare. Why not 5 starts? ... I consider that in order to comply with the many certifications they have to restrict the academic curriculum, a fair rate will be 4.5 starts.

Posted March 26, 2013
This school is extremely good and truly assures that its students come out well prepared. My son has attended this school since he was 16 months old and is now 4. His teachers to date have been wonderful and highly prepared in child education. This learning center is just that, a learning center, not just a daycare where they do nothing but play all day and get ignored because of the teacher to child ratio. I think it is wonderful to have the school so involved and interested in my child's development. Early on they pointed out that my child would need speech therapy in order to help him better develop his vocabulary and enunciation. I then did my research on which therapy center would be appropriate since they do not recommend any centers. With this, I can understand how some parents become insulted or bothered by someone telling them this about their child but the way I looked at it is even if they were wrong, it was still an additional learning tool for my child. This is a family run school that treats you and your children as family too. They care about the learning outcome of the children and they truly integrate the parent into the learning and development of the child.

Rem Learning Center 1

Posted March 11, 2013
the worse school the staffs and the owner arent nice at all i use to work there and they always picked and picked it was terrible wasnt happy at all

16400 Southwest 147th Avenue, Miami, FL  33187
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews.
Last modified Rem Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1