Miami, FL

Posted July 24, 2014
Thank you REM for the Great time that our children had during this 2014 summer in your school. Thanks for the Bounce House activity, for the Water Slide every week which is the best activity for my boys they love it!. The Little Farm visit, Safari Edventure visit, Island Dolphin touch tank visit, The DJ Dance was the best, The Fun Bus, The Pony Rides my boys love it and today the Magician Show we love it too. Thank you for your time and dedication to our children for them to Learn and the most important to have Fun.

Posted May 04, 2014
Excellent school, quality education, respect, kindness and good lunch for your little ones. Had my 2 year old here for 8 months but relocated to Broward county and had to moved him. I am still trying to find a school as good as this one in my new location and within my budget.

Rem Learning Center 4

Posted November 03, 2013
Excellent school, maybe just comparable to some Montessori centers but the methology they use is more structured, they still combine different approaches. My child went there for pre-k and she started Kinder reading whole books and having a firm base for addition, substraction, meassurement, calendar, clock times and some science. The infrastructure is very good with plenty of room. By comparing schools for my second child we did not find anyone better but to leave both in this school the bill will rise close to $15k/year, I don't consider it expensive but I took the risk of a good public charter. The Morenos family are great people and very respected in the comunity. They are always there and are very aproachable. Special kudos for Dr. Ryan Moreno for figuring out creative ways to atract the kids into science and technology. He makes dinasours for the classes, flies with batteries and LED's like eyes and is always researching new methologies to share with the directors, his parents. This family is very well prepare. Why not 5 starts? ... I consider that in order to comply with the many certifications they have to restrict the academic curriculum, a fair rate will be 4.5 starts.

Posted March 26, 2013
This school is extremely good and truly assures that its students come out well prepared. My son has attended this school since he was 16 months old and is now 4. His teachers to date have been wonderful and highly prepared in child education. This learning center is just that, a learning center, not just a daycare where they do nothing but play all day and get ignored because of the teacher to child ratio. I think it is wonderful to have the school so involved and interested in my child's development. Early on they pointed out that my child would need speech therapy in order to help him better develop his vocabulary and enunciation. I then did my research on which therapy center would be appropriate since they do not recommend any centers. With this, I can understand how some parents become insulted or bothered by someone telling them this about their child but the way I looked at it is even if they were wrong, it was still an additional learning tool for my child. This is a family run school that treats you and your children as family too. They care about the learning outcome of the children and they truly integrate the parent into the learning and development of the child.

Posted March 11, 2013
the worse school the staffs and the owner arent nice at all i use to work there and they always picked and picked it was terrible wasnt happy at all

Posted March 04, 2013
We visited many schools and in the end we chose REM. Both of our children, 4 year and 15 month old boys could not be happier. We have piece of mind and know they are being treated with love. Our 4 year old son has autism. When we met with Mr. & Mrs. Moreno and their staff, they helped us set-up a program for him. It is now his third school year with them and he has accomplished more than we ever thought possible. He has truly come a long way. And we owe a big part of his success to REM. Our boys come home happy, telling us all that they learned. We love that our 15 month boy is participating in projects. He has already learned a great deal. The staff is both friendly and helpful. A special thank you to Mrs. Rita Soto, she is always available and willing to help anyway she can. In our time at REM we have come to consider them part of our family, thank you Mr. & Mrs. Moreno, Jackie, Ryan and our favorite Eric!

Posted November 19, 2012
My son attended this school from June 2011-until June 2012. Although his teacher was very sweet, they are very quick to "refer" children for testing. In other words, they love to have students receive "therapy" for so called issues. My son does have some speech issues and is very strong willed. However, he is very bright and knew much more than the average 4yr. old. After repeated phone calls from their "special education" specialist- I did some investigating and found that the owners sit on the board of directors at the very same place where they were referring my child to. I have no doubt that my insurance would've been charged(as I was told) or the state would pay for his "needed services." As their wallets are fattened, children who deviate from their "norm" are labeled as special needs. My son is now at the Creatvie Learning Center (coincidentally, like the previous reviewer) and doing well. Is he perfect? No, but definitely not "high functioning" (autistic) as suggested by the director. I'm really tired of the push for "early intervention." It's misleading, stressful, and has been twisted into a money making scheme. REM is right in the middle of it.

Posted August 25, 2012
Worse experience and biggest mistake to have chosen this place to trust these people to take care of my child, they labeled my child as being "too active" according to them just because he was being himself, they were expecting him to seat and not get up at all??? seriously and said he had a problem, I took him to a spychologist and she said that they have a problem and not him, now he's is at creative learning center where he's treated with dignity and respect the classes are 15:2 and the teachers are great....where as REM is 21:2 REM is all about the money and not care about the child ... If your child is the quiet type who just seats there then maybe that's the place for you BUT he/she might not be getting quality care since they have too many kids..... They have a few teachers that are adorable but some that are careless.... I hope I had never put my child in there but you live and learn.....

Posted August 24, 2011
Our daughter has started her second year and is a well rounded happy child and is learning so much. she is in kindergarten and also in first grade math and language arts. Best decision we ever made to send her here.

Posted August 20, 2011
My twins just completed two years at REM and it has been a wonderful experience. The faculty treats you like family and the learning environment couldn't be better. My children have some mild learning delays and the combination of REM and therapy through state programs was the right recipe to get them on track. Highly recommend, even if it's a little out of your way geographically. They always have fun learning activities like the fun bus and other visiting exhibits as well as water play and such during the summer. The staff is friendly and professional and they always keep you informed of what's going on in your child's classroom through frequent newsletters (each child has a mailbox). Drop off and pick-up is hassle free as security is tight but they know all parents by name/face. Clean and organized, I don't what else you could ask for in a preschool. We're going to miss REM :(

Rem Learning Center