PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

REM learning center has been an extraordinary place of academic and social growth for my two children. They have both attended the last 3 years and I have full confidence in the teaching staff, management, and overall learning environment. The teachers have heavy tenure and my children have grown accustomed to their dedication and hard work, day in and day out. I highly recommend REM, as it is a premier learning center.

My son attended REM Learning center for Pre-K. I am very pleased with the shcool, the curriculum, the caring teachers, and over experience. I have reccommended REM to many of my friends who all share the same views of their experience. They have a great reputation in the community.

My 4 year old son has been attending R.E.M. Learning center since school began this year and I have nothing but great things to say about this school! Very loving and caring teachers.You can tell they love what they do. My husband and I are beyond grateful to have found this school! just to add they do receive homework and it's moderate to their age. I will definitely recommend this school !

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They are given homework appropriate for their age

I am very particular about where I put my child for school. Since he started in that school he is more literate and articulate. I commend the teachers in that school. They are patient and understanding of children's needs , they are HARD working and there is always more than one in the class room. meaning your child will always get the care he or she needs. At times these teachers have to face difficulties with the children and the PARENTS but they always manage to keep their cool and carry themselves with patience and grace. I amextremely happy with this school and their carriculum! I also love getting a newsletter and pictures of my child's progression in my email every Friday ! When your child loves waking up and going to school, and when Dr. Ryan is the most popular guy in your house, you KNOW their doing something right. P.s . The school owners are there every day and they are always so warm and welcoming. I can't say enough good things about the school and their teachers

Definetly a great school, REM has been an incredible experience for my three grandchildren. The school offers a well organize schedule and many developmentally appropriate and fun activities . Great communication between Teachers and parents, through weekly newsletters and emails. Loving and caring staff and administration.

Supports LD students: Agree

I understand the school provide resources to help parents of children with learning differences .

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Loving and caring teachers, my grandchildren love each one of their teachers, they really put their heart in what they do. One of them already graduate from REM a few years ago, but the school and teachers still have a special place in his heart.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

VPK children receive a homework folder with the assignments for the week.

My daugther has been going to this school for almost a year, like any other parent I want my child to have the best education but I also want her to have fun while doing it. The R.E.M. Learning Center hast the most compassionate, caring, loving, dedicated staff you will ever meet. My daugther started from "0", she had no daycare/School experience, she had always been at home with me. The way this school welcomed my child will forever be in my heart! My child is like any other 4 year old kid active, playful, self spoken and the teachers have the patience to teach them over and over with love and dedication. I am sorry if there is anything wrong with a school that doesn't doesn't tolerate bad behavior!!!!!!!!!!! Love the R.E.M. Learning Center and will recommended it to everyone!

Last modified Rem Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1