PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son went from speaking 2-5 words when he wanted, now 2 months later he is able to speak over 70 words and even sings songs!

I was recommended this school by a good friend. We moved from VA to FL and I was so nervous about finding a good school for my son (whose been with me at home from birth till 2.) The word good is an understatement. This school is GREAT! First time my son is in anyone else's care and I couldn't be happier! He's learning so much! So happy his speech has progressed tremendously in the little time he has been attending! Highly recommend this school to anyone who cares about quality education and care!

REM learning center has been an extraordinary place of academic and social growth for my two children. They have both attended the last 3 years and I have full confidence in the teaching staff, management, and overall learning environment. The teachers have heavy tenure and my children have grown accustomed to their dedication and hard work, day in and day out. I highly recommend REM, as it is a premier learning center.

My son attended REM Learning center for Pre-K. I am very pleased with the shcool, the curriculum, the caring teachers, and over experience. I have reccommended REM to many of my friends who all share the same views of their experience. They have a great reputation in the community.

My 4 year old son has been attending R.E.M. Learning center since school began this year and I have nothing but great things to say about this school! Very loving and caring teachers.You can tell they love what they do. My husband and I are beyond grateful to have found this school! just to add they do receive homework and it's moderate to their age. I will definitely recommend this school !

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They are given homework appropriate for their age

I am very particular about where I put my child for school. Since he started in that school he is more literate and articulate. I commend the teachers in that school. They are patient and understanding of children's needs , they are HARD working and there is always more than one in the class room. meaning your child will always get the care he or she needs. At times these teachers have to face difficulties with the children and the PARENTS but they always manage to keep their cool and carry themselves with patience and grace. I amextremely happy with this school and their carriculum! I also love getting a newsletter and pictures of my child's progression in my email every Friday ! When your child loves waking up and going to school, and when Dr. Ryan is the most popular guy in your house, you KNOW their doing something right. P.s . The school owners are there every day and they are always so warm and welcoming. I can't say enough good things about the school and their teachers

Definetly a great school, REM has been an incredible experience for my three grandchildren. The school offers a well organize schedule and many developmentally appropriate and fun activities . Great communication between Teachers and parents, through weekly newsletters and emails. Loving and caring staff and administration.

Supports LD students: Agree

I understand the school provide resources to help parents of children with learning differences .

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Loving and caring teachers, my grandchildren love each one of their teachers, they really put their heart in what they do. One of them already graduate from REM a few years ago, but the school and teachers still have a special place in his heart.

Last modified Rem Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1