PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

This has been the first school year of our Son, we really want to thank Patricia and Miriam for the awesome labor they did with the kids. Thank to that commitment, and enjoyable way to thwack the class and envolve the kids in the activities, our son loves to go to the school and has develop a lot skills. Since is his first year we are sure is a mark that is going to be forever, that means and we believe, he will be interested in get knowledge forever!!!!! So happy with the institution, so thankful with the teachers so proud of our son!

The program and curriculum make the kids learn and enjoy to be in the school! Good staff

Strong Curriculum. Kids have learned so much on environment, prehistoric times, space and they are only in Prek4.

Thank you REM for the Great time that our children had during this 2014 summer in your school. Thanks for the Bounce House activity, for the Water Slide every week which is the best activity for my boys they love it!. The Little Farm visit, Safari Edventure visit, Island Dolphin touch tank visit, The DJ Dance was the best, The Fun Bus, The Pony Rides my boys love it and today the Magician Show we love it too. Thank you for your time and dedication to our children for them to Learn and the most important to have Fun.

Excellent school, quality education, respect, kindness and good lunch for your little ones. Had my 2 year old here for 8 months but relocated to Broward county and had to moved him. I am still trying to find a school as good as this one in my new location and within my budget.

Excellent school, maybe just comparable to some Montessori centers but the methology they use is more structured, they still combine different approaches. My child went there for pre-k and she started Kinder reading whole books and having a firm base for addition, substraction, meassurement, calendar, clock times and some science. The infrastructure is very good with plenty of room. By comparing schools for my second child we did not find anyone better but to leave both in this school the bill will rise close to $15k/year, I don't consider it expensive but I took the risk of a good public charter. The Morenos family are great people and very respected in the comunity. They are always there and are very aproachable. Special kudos for Dr. Ryan Moreno for figuring out creative ways to atract the kids into science and technology. He makes dinasours for the classes, flies with batteries and LED's like eyes and is always researching new methologies to share with the directors, his parents. This family is very well prepare. Why not 5 starts? ... I consider that in order to comply with the many certifications they have to restrict the academic curriculum, a fair rate will be 4.5 starts.

This school is extremely good and truly assures that its students come out well prepared. My son has attended this school since he was 16 months old and is now 4. His teachers to date have been wonderful and highly prepared in child education. This learning center is just that, a learning center, not just a daycare where they do nothing but play all day and get ignored because of the teacher to child ratio. I think it is wonderful to have the school so involved and interested in my child's development. Early on they pointed out that my child would need speech therapy in order to help him better develop his vocabulary and enunciation. I then did my research on which therapy center would be appropriate since they do not recommend any centers. With this, I can understand how some parents become insulted or bothered by someone telling them this about their child but the way I looked at it is even if they were wrong, it was still an additional learning tool for my child. This is a family run school that treats you and your children as family too. They care about the learning outcome of the children and they truly integrate the parent into the learning and development of the child.

the worse school the staffs and the owner arent nice at all i use to work there and they always picked and picked it was terrible wasnt happy at all

We visited many schools and in the end we chose REM. Both of our children, 4 year and 15 month old boys could not be happier. We have piece of mind and know they are being treated with love. Our 4 year old son has autism. When we met with Mr. & Mrs. Moreno and their staff, they helped us set-up a program for him. It is now his third school year with them and he has accomplished more than we ever thought possible. He has truly come a long way. And we owe a big part of his success to REM. Our boys come home happy, telling us all that they learned. We love that our 15 month boy is participating in projects. He has already learned a great deal. The staff is both friendly and helpful. A special thank you to Mrs. Rita Soto, she is always available and willing to help anyway she can. In our time at REM we have come to consider them part of our family, thank you Mr. & Mrs. Moreno, Jackie, Ryan and our favorite Eric!

My son attended this school from June 2011-until June 2012. Although his teacher was very sweet, they are very quick to "refer" children for testing. In other words, they love to have students receive "therapy" for so called issues. My son does have some speech issues and is very strong willed. However, he is very bright and knew much more than the average 4yr. old. After repeated phone calls from their "special education" specialist- I did some investigating and found that the owners sit on the board of directors at the very same place where they were referring my child to. I have no doubt that my insurance would've been charged(as I was told) or the state would pay for his "needed services." As their wallets are fattened, children who deviate from their "norm" are labeled as special needs. My son is now at the Creatvie Learning Center (coincidentally, like the previous reviewer) and doing well. Is he perfect? No, but definitely not "high functioning" (autistic) as suggested by the director. I'm really tired of the push for "early intervention." It's misleading, stressful, and has been twisted into a money making scheme. REM is right in the middle of it.

Last modified Rem Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1