PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Although I wasn't too sure of the decision taken when my daughter placed my granddaughter in this school, I must say I was pleasantly surprised when she was tested at Sylvan Learning Center and was more advanced than a 3rd grader, as she completes her last year, she reads at a 7th grade level, has excellent comprehension and is extremely interested in learning more.. Kudos to the school and to those looking for an excellent teaching school... this is definitely the way to go... Don't judge a book by its cover, read the book and you will be as surprised as I was. Excellent School to give your child the basics they will need to succeed.

My husband and I have been very pleased with the school and the teachers at JKCI. This is our daughter's 2nd year at JKCI she is in 1st grade. We love that the school has a family environment. Our experience with teachers and staff has been outstanding. The school offers a great balance of academics, which is the philosophy we want our daughter to have.

I AM SO GLAD THAT I CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE!! A COUPLE WEEKS AGO THEY HAD THERE OPEN HOUSE. THIS WAS THE FIRST YEAR THAT I SAW GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH THE STAFF, PARENTS AND ADMINTRATORS. IN THE MEETING THEY EXPLAINED THE CURRICULUM AND THE EXTRA ACTIVIIES THE SCHOOL HAS. ALSO, I AM VERY PLEASED THAT MY CHILDREN ARE IN THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM ALSO. IN THE AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM THE TEACHERS HELP MY CHILDREN WITH THIER HOMEWORK, THEY HAVE GREAT SNACKS, A READING PROGRAM THAT MY CHILD LIKES TO ACT AS THE CHARACTER OF THE STORIES. MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN ATTENDING JUST KIDS FOR OVER 3 YEARS. I RECOMMAND HIGHLY THE SCHOOL TO EVERYONE. THANK YOU TO JUST KIDS CENTERS FOR TEACHING MY CHILDREN TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE.

We had a GREAT experience!!!!! My two kids liked the school, the food and the activities that they participated in through the year. They loved all the teachers!!! Thanks a lot for being so loving and kind!!!

Those parents who gave this school 5 stars have no idea what they are talking about. There's no curriculum. It's all playing and watching movies during the school year. When one teacher calls in, no substitute is hired. That group just gets split up into the other class for the day. Teachers barely know English and don't know much about education. Students even in 2nd or 3rd grade still can't read. Older kids struggle in middle school because all their teacher would do is text and not teach. Administration knows everything that is going on but they don't do anything about it. They overwork teachers, require them to work some hours with no pay and don't appreciate them. Owner uses money for herself and doesn't provide students with the books and materials they need to learn.

The school is in a great community. I am very pleased with this school. The staff and teachers all work as a team to make it a good environment for the kids. My kids love it!!!

We try to speak to the owner many times and they don't return calls, kids don't get enough studies is mostly play and movies all day and no parent involvement such as PTA. We would like to see more PTA and more academic studies to increase the grading.

We had a great experience at Kid's Center!, not only with the great care they provided to our child, but with the excellent teacher she had, whom not only provided our child with great training and education, but with love and care. She always found a minute in her busy schedule to listen to us. Our daughter, and ourselves will always love her. The School's Director, Principal, and Admin. Personnel were also great and caring. Their Academic Program is challenging, and covers different areas of child development. They prepare students to have a brilliant future, and teach them how to become great Citizens!!

Last modified Just Kids Centers is a Private school that serves grades PK-5