Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 16, 2015
If you ever thought that no one can take better care of your child than yourself, you are mistaken. The Learning Experience in Kendall, FL is full of amazing staff and teachers that take amazing care of my son. He has learned things that I never imagined a boy at his age could learn. I am so greatful to have found such amazing people. I can go to work without any worries because I know my son is in great hands. TLE is a beautiful school inside and outside, all the classrooms are sparkly clean everyday, the learning curriculum is impressive and I can keep going. We thank you TLE!

Posted May 19, 2012
TLE School is a remarkable!! The staff is professional, knowledge, engaged and most of all absolutely caring beyond the classroom! The programs are rich with variety and modified for each age group and/or individual (as needed). Academics are a priority, as well as athletics, social skills and music/art. There is high parent involvement and support for one another. My daughter attended the school as a young toddler, then went to public school, and has now been back for the last 3 years. The school gets better every year!! I highly recommend it for all children or young adults with developmental delays.

Posted January 18, 2012
I LOVE this school. My son has attended for 14 years now. The teachers, staff, and families are the best group of people around. The teachers are all certified in Special Education and their knowledge and ability to reach every student is amazing. My son has grown and developed beyond everyone's expectations--even my own! Their is no disability in TLE. It's all about ABILITY! As a protective mother of a child with special needs, I whole-heartedly recommend this school to any parent struggling to find the right program for their child.

Posted January 18, 2012
Amazing School! I have worked for The Learning Experience for 7 years now. Working with children with special needs is so rewarding and even more when you are surrounded by amazing teachers and staff. Each and every student is honored, respected and driven to their maximum. Students at The Learning Experience are taught based on their individual needs. Being able to see through the years how the students at TLE flourish and become young productive adults is why I love what I do. I am proud and honored to be part of such an amazing school.

The Learning Experience School