Posted October 07, 2013
Both of my daughters attended this school since they were 1. Very loving and caring environment. Would recommend highly.

Posted December 06, 2009
My child has attended this school for about 2 years. He is now 4 years old and is beginning to read and do simple math. He loves going to school and since the hiring of the new staff he enjoys it even more. I recommend this school to any parent that wishes there child to be in an academically accelerated program with a caring staff.

Posted November 22, 2009
Love the school ! It is very educational and committed towards their students.

Posted November 19, 2009
this is a very good school i am very happy parent

Posted November 13, 2009
Great school! My child loves to come to this school. All the staff is very caring and professional. Teachers are all Montessori certified. The student/teacher ratios are above standards. I love their bilingual program (english/spanish). This school has plenty of activities that us as parents may be involved with. The whole school's atmosphere is warm and safe. Classrooms are beautiful. I definitely recommend this school.

Wagner Montessori School 1

Posted March 07, 2009
The school was great under its original owner and director, Mr. Wagner. However since the new ownership has taken over, the school has continued to dwindle in quality.

Posted February 18, 2009
My children attended this school for 4 years. It began as a warm, loving, learning envirionment. With time I have seen a change with all this. Staff has changed several times over. Parent involvement has decreased a great deal as well. As a parent we like to have opportunities to be invovlved in our chidren's education. Our voices should be heard. Decisions should be made with the children's best interest in mind. I believe the directors should practice this more. Children should come first.

Posted October 05, 2005
The Wagner Montessori school is a great school to start your kids in... It is above all 'Parent Friendly', something most schools are not... My daughter learned to read, write and math (and much more) at 4 years old. I highly recommend you take your kids with you when you go for the tour, they will love it!

Wagner Montessori School