Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Winhold Montessori Schools 1

Posted July 15, 2016
low pay, long hours with over work, bad treatment of employees. and tough on students. i will never put my child there.

Posted August 22, 2013
Winhold Montessori School is a wonderful school run by the Winhold family. My son is in the toddler class and I see an amazing difference in his interactions with other children and his vocabulary has already greatly improved

Posted May 25, 2013
I cannot say enough positive things about Winhold Montessori. The teachers and staff are amazing. Mrs. Gunraj is truly a gifted teacher. Mrs. Winhold has wonderful knowledge of montessori method and education. Our two children have attended since they were 2 years old. It is truly amazing to see what young children can achieve when they are given the opportunity. It is well worth the investment in early education. I recommend this school to anyone who wants to prepare their child for school and life.

Posted March 02, 2013
Probably the best investment we have ever made for our children who attended since they were toddlers. It was amazing to see how they developed into independent thinkers and doers. The loved going to school and it was clear that the teachers and staff cared for them.

Winhold Montessori Schools 2

Posted December 07, 2012
You are all parents who have their kids here... I WENT HERE. Yes I am an an adult now with my own Children however I will never forget my experience there. Good and bad. I will never forget being falsely accused of wetting myself and humiliated in front of my ENTIRE class and made to change into another child's clothes. I also was made to skip out on snack times frequently for minor things such as not hearing something the very first time. School was especially a place to get fed as I was not cared for properly in that way at home, so I pitched a royal fit the last day I attended. Rather than getting to the cause I was just given the boot and my parents were given all the more reason to mistreat me. If anyone ever mistreated my daughter or son at school by making fun of them or taking food away from them and making them watch others eat I would have a cow. If that teacher was not fired we would have issues. Aren't schools supposed to places to learn to share and be sweet and how to count and that everyone is to be treated how they want to be treated at that age? I would say just keep your eyes open. I believe the teacher that was in charge of me was Mrs. Perez.

Posted October 27, 2012
Excellent staff and education. Rare gem of passion and purpose. It seems that any previous negative comments were from parents not wanting to take responsibility for their own actions and were looking for a daycare or nanny and not a school. Check out how many students get into great programs as well as being successful and happy after being at Winhold M.

Winhold Montessori Schools 1

Posted September 13, 2012
Most of you may have better luck. Great for you but not for us ! I have dropped off my child clean and when I would pick him up he had lots of dryed pooh inside of his underwear like maybe he never was changed. I said something I was made a fool. you have no clue as to what is taken place inside Winhold Montessori School. Me and My wife have talked this over and our child will not be returning to Winhold Montessori School. 17555 South Dixie Highway,Palmetto Bay, FL 33157 (Dissatisfied)

Posted February 10, 2012
My daughter went to Winhold Montessori for 3 years. If you can afford to give your child this wonderful head-start education, they truly have the best Teachers and learning program to get your child loving to learn. For the children they make learning interesting, exciting, and fun, and know how to do it and encourage your child, even at such a young age.This is truly a top quality school and a wonderful opportunity to give your child prior to entering elementary school. - Kudos to Mrs. Gunraj and Mr. Barry!

Posted February 08, 2012
My son attended Winhold Montessori for two years and we couldn't have been happier. He is an independent, self-confident child who genuinely loves learning (especially loves to read). His teachers were caring & loving towards the children, and my son loved going to school every day. We are so happy that our child received such a great start to his education at Winhold.

Posted June 26, 2011
My child attended Winhold Montessori for three years. This is an AMAZING school that gives children a love of learning and a solid foundation that is rarely found these days. Citizenship training is emphasized along with the arts, physical activity, and strong foundations in both math and language arts. I only wish they had grades higher than kindergarten. Our family would most definitely be there if they did.

Winhold Montessori Schools
17555 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Winhold Montessori Schools is a Private school that serves grade K