PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

We have enjoyed the school for many years. We have seen great times at the school and some low times at the school. Even with some lows, it has always been a positive place for our children, both current and past. Are things different now with Mrs. A at the helm? Yes. Not a yes in a negative way, just different. The dedication and love Mrs. Frazier had for the school could never be duplicated. If the reviewer from May 12, 2015 was so unhappy, then why did you not just leave? Why did you keep your child or children there? If you are still there today, why if you should stay away from the school. How can the dozen or so other reviews be so positive and you have the only negative review. I will continue to recommend this school as I have for years and I hope that one day my future grandchildren will have a place at Village Pines.

This used to be an amazing school. The director is elderly now and her daughter has taken over. She is all about the money and has raised tuition 15% over the past year and has created a very hostile environment for parents, teachers and students. Stay away from this school. No one is happy here anymore!

I have two children that attend this wonderful school. The teachers are so amazing. The staff truly care about the kids. My kids have flourished in this school. The classes are small and the kids get the attention they deserve in a warm and nurturing environment. The parents are very involved and it really feels like a second home. They offer a challenging curriculum and the exceptional teachers make learning fun. Both of my kids absolutely love this school and they want to learn. I really believe that their experience at this school will leave them with wonderful memories and will promote them to become life long learners. If you have the means and opportunity to enroll your child at this school then I urge you to do it, you will not be disappointed and the happiness and progress you will see in your child will be well worth every penny.

Currently, I'm in 8th grade and I can tell you honestly that I will never forget my experience in Village Pines. I really felt like my teachers and principal were part of my family. They all prepared me so well for middle school. If you are looking for a school where you child feels at home and safe, Village Pines is the place to be. My experience in Kindergarden through 5th grade grade was incredible it was really hard to leave. I still consider the teachers and Mrs. Frazier my family. Please consider putting your child in this school. You'll never regret it, and you will only brighten their future. It's one of the best things you could do for them.

The school is a second home to the kids. It is a small setting with loving teachers and Mrs. Frazier who ran the school for 50 years was an outstanding principal. Now that her daughter has taken over, the change to a more income oriented school is noticeable, but the school is still well worth it. Due to its small size and affordable pricing, there are no after school activities, which is a negative, since the teachers are so good. Nevertheless, aside from that, they have taken care of my daughter and helped us turn her into a brilliant person for the past 4 years. I just wish they had a more challenging curriculum and more activities for the children to participate after school. My daughter still attends Village Pines and will continue to do so.

Village Pines School is a wonderful institutional gem. Our children are very happy and are thriving academically and absolutely love the nurturing environment. The small student to teacher ratio fosters a fun and dynamic learning environment. The teachers are truly gifted and love teaching. They give above and beyond what is expected. We love to help whenever asked. My children look forward to going to school each day!

This school is wonderful. It is like a big family with lots of parent participation. I have 4 children attending. Because they test with SAT and not FCAT the teachers are able to teach content not just test taking skills.

I love this school. The staff and the teachers are wonderful, its like one bing family.

I went to Village Pines from Pre-School till 6th grade. I made some of my closest friends there and was well educated. There are times I still visit the school even though I have long since moved on. The education and tools I received there set me up for a life of success. I am about to finish my mater's degree and often think about that school. I know each of the teacher's cared about me and inspired me. I only hope they do the same for your children if you send them there. I only wish when I have children I can find a place just like it.

Village Pines School was the best school I ever went to. The teachers are understanding and kind and they explain lessons so that every student has knowledge of it and can complete the work individually. The current principal Mrs. Frazier has a great sense of humor and cares about all of pupils in the school. Educationally, the work is challenging (in a good way). This school teaches life-long lessons and prepares students for the future so well. Please, send your child to Village Pines. I'm a former student and I had a great seven years there.

Last modified Village Pines School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5