Posted April 17, 2013
Mis hijos crecieron en el cuidado de esta escuela y les estoy agradecida por el cuido que me les dieron el carino y la atencion gracias a todos por su dedicacion y profesionalismo

Posted August 08, 2005
I love Lincoln Marti! My duaghters been with them for 2yrs now, they are extremely friendly and the schools take excelent care of the children. My daughter(pre-K)gets breakfast and lunch served to her everyday, a computer lab every couple weeks and ocasional Library trips. They take feild trips now and then and perform shows(my daughter danced in a show held at Club Tropigala...Adorable!). My Daughter has a close relationship with her teachers and with the principal, they are very parent/child friendly.The school calls me directly if Anything happens with my daughter(sick or just upset and wanting to go home). I do suggest this school top any working Mom/Dad, you can trust your kids will be in good hands!

Posted March 29, 2005
Lincoln-Marti day care is a wounderfull school for parents who wan ttheir children to grow up with a diversity. The teachers are wounderful and most are even mothers themselves which means a lot to me personaly. My son loves attending the school and we look forwad to him learning much more durring his time there.

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency
880 Southwest 8th Street, Miami, FL  33130
Last modified Lincoln-Marti Community Agency is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lincoln-Marti Community Agency Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top