PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I really like the way they handled security for children. Today it is so difficult to find a school that parents can trust our son while we are working . And we as parents we recommend this academy for their professionalism and deliver them ofrencen for preparing our children for society.

Five years. five years of waiting , homework, and some good times have come to an end. During eventful times here I coped and overcome many struggles. There were time I thought those struggles would prevail me but they didn't. If wasn't for my classmates, I wouldn't be the strong young woman I am today. Tonight might be one of the saddest day in our lives. We've been together for ten, nine, eight , seven , six , five , four, three , two , one years. It really doesn't matter , we're all a family that cares about each other at the of the day. Even though not everyone might not get along we're all going to see some part of our personality, that we're going to see throughout different people Even though I haven't been here for ten years I Still feel like if I knew all of you guys since I was little . It's hard to believe that this is it . I won't be talking about the past because we all have to move on . Not to be caught up in the past cause sooner or later all of those memories will be voids. Everyone here is eventually going to forget everyone. You're going to stop and think and try hard to remember at least one of our names. We face new challenges ahead of us . Finally we were going our own ways. I will like to thank Jhovany , Kirsten , Naomy , Mr.Gerald , and Mr. Stanley . For never giving up on me and knowing that I'm capable of doing things that I never thought I could've done. Never denying or saying that you guys never had time for me or giving me a shoulder to cry on . Staying by my side when no else did proving to people who said I couldn't do it wrong. I love all of you guys from the moon and back As of today we're the graduates of 2016 . There's a whole new experience right in our faces. I'm saying goodbye to a very special home and going to a new one . So yesterday was the last day I walked like a Suflower's student into those gates. We're ninth graders. this is it . " Don't cry because its over , smile because it happened" Dr .Seuss Aaliyah Matas

Yo soy la abuela de una alumna de Sunflowers Academy. Es un orgullo poder compartir con mi nieta en las distintas actividades que la escuela ofrece. En especial el almuerzo ofrecido el dia de los Abuelos. Mi esposo y yo estamos muy agradecidos en poder representar a nuestra nieta en ese dia y poder estar con ella y la administracion y maestros con quin ella se desempe a dia a dia en sus labors escolares y disfrutando el cari o de todos. Quisiera que mantuvieran el almuerzo en ese dia tan especial; para seguir disfrutando con nuestra nieta.

We have always felt more than satisfied with the education our daughter, received at Sunflowers Academy . Thanks for your wonderful organization, your efficient, captivating and motivating instructors and the effort you put in to make it a happy experience for our kids! Sunflowers Academy was the best time in her life, she had the most friends and the best teachers & Directors. My daughter also enjoyed a variety of meaningful and fun activities and exciting projects. With your help she started to develop skills she needed. She made many new friends along the way too. We couldn t have wished for any better experience for our daughter and we will always think of Sunflowers Academy warmheartedly for that. You are appreciated and the work you do and the support you give the learners. They may not see that now, but in the future they will. Keep up the good work. Thank you Sunflowers Academy for making a difference in our children s lives by giving them education.

Mi hija fue a esta escuela desde que tenia 4 anos, y todo lo que hay en esta escuela es cantidad de actividad. Mi hija ahora va pa su primer ano en la escuela secundaria. Ella me dijo que no aprendio nada en esta escuela. Le dieron Los grados de forma gratuita y que no sabia nada. No te recomiendo poner a su hijo o hija en esta escuela.

Excelente escuela, Me fascina el poder dejar a mi nino todos los dias alli e irme a trabajar con la seguridad de que esta en un lugar bien cuidado, donde desde el personal de la cafeteria hasta la administracion de la escuela lo conocen por su nombre y esto me brinda una confianza inmensa en esta escuela. Ademas de estar muy contenta tanto con los maestros como la direccion de la escuela. Gracias a ellos mi hijo esta feliz.

This school is excellent on the education, in the safety, and the teachers are really profession

Thought I would share with other parents the great satisfaction it is to find a school where you find teachers that really care! My son had attended two other schools in the past (presently in fifth grade)and I chose Sunflowers Academy since its a small school and heard from friends that students are treated with much attention and care. This is exactly how my son's case has been. He has blossomed since the start of the year and I couldn't be happier. He actually wants to go to school and his self-confidence has sky rocketed. Getting involved in the school has been suprisingly pleasant as they welcome parents to get involved in children's activities each month. Volunteering is a treat not a chore at this school.

I have a child in kindergarten and I couldn't be happier. My son loves to go to school, enjoys the different activities shared in class with the latest technology and has wonderful friends. School climate is the best!

La educacion en esta escuela deja mucho que desear. Los estudiantes estan involucrados en actividades que para nada conducen al aprendizaje. Los propietarios se aprovechan de los maestros y del desconocimiento de llos padres del pais en que se encuentran. Solo les interesa ganar su dinero , pagarse sus vacaciones y vivir bien. Un desastre de plantel educativo.

Last modified Sunflowers Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8