Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 19, 2014
We have always felt more than satisfied with the education our daughter, received at Sunflowers Academy . Thanks for your wonderful organization, your efficient, captivating and motivating instructors and the effort you put in to make it a happy experience for our kids! Sunflowers Academy was the best time in her life, she had the most friends and the best teachers & Directors. My daughter also enjoyed a variety of meaningful and fun activities and exciting projects. With your help she started to develop skills she needed. She made many new friends along the way too. We couldn t have wished for any better experience for our daughter and we will always think of Sunflowers Academy warmheartedly for that. You are appreciated and the work you do and the support you give the learners. They may not see that now, but in the future they will. Keep up the good work. Thank you Sunflowers Academy for making a difference in our children s lives by giving them education.

Posted July 30, 2014
Mi hija fue a esta escuela desde que tenia 4 anos, y todo lo que hay en esta escuela es cantidad de actividad. Mi hija ahora va pa su primer ano en la escuela secundaria. Ella me dijo que no aprendio nada en esta escuela. Le dieron Los grados de forma gratuita y que no sabia nada. No te recomiendo poner a su hijo o hija en esta escuela.

Posted September 02, 2013
Excelente escuela, Me fascina el poder dejar a mi nino todos los dias alli e irme a trabajar con la seguridad de que esta en un lugar bien cuidado, donde desde el personal de la cafeteria hasta la administracion de la escuela lo conocen por su nombre y esto me brinda una confianza inmensa en esta escuela. Ademas de estar muy contenta tanto con los maestros como la direccion de la escuela. Gracias a ellos mi hijo esta feliz.

Posted May 24, 2013
This school is excellent on the education, in the safety, and the teachers are really profession

Posted April 09, 2013
Thought I would share with other parents the great satisfaction it is to find a school where you find teachers that really care! My son had attended two other schools in the past (presently in fifth grade)and I chose Sunflowers Academy since its a small school and heard from friends that students are treated with much attention and care. This is exactly how my son's case has been. He has blossomed since the start of the year and I couldn't be happier. He actually wants to go to school and his self-confidence has sky rocketed. Getting involved in the school has been suprisingly pleasant as they welcome parents to get involved in children's activities each month. Volunteering is a treat not a chore at this school.

Posted February 21, 2013
I have a child in kindergarten and I couldn't be happier. My son loves to go to school, enjoys the different activities shared in class with the latest technology and has wonderful friends. School climate is the best!

Posted November 02, 2012
La educacion en esta escuela deja mucho que desear. Los estudiantes estan involucrados en actividades que para nada conducen al aprendizaje. Los propietarios se aprovechan de los maestros y del desconocimiento de llos padres del pais en que se encuentran. Solo les interesa ganar su dinero , pagarse sus vacaciones y vivir bien. Un desastre de plantel educativo.

Posted June 05, 2012
Most teachers give there class in Spanish which is not needed unless its a spanish lecture they are giving...incident report on kids are not always done..they are quick to ask you for payments but we are really paying for the safety and learning of our kids..it's ok expect your payment but do your job!!! ver unhappy and can't wait for this class to end.

Posted July 15, 2011
me encanta saber q mi hijo es llamado po su nombre y no por un numero mas ,me gusta saber q sus maestros se preocupen de el, y q dia dia lo motivan aser mejor ,me siento bien pertenecer ala famili de sunflower academy

Sunflowers Academy 4

Posted October 27, 2009
Great school!! I have my son in Pre K this is his first year and he has learned so much, at 4 he writes his name and last name, spells, writes numbers , etc Teachers are super worried about children. I would like to keep him there but the private school prices are high so I'll have to change it in years. Unfortunately ...but whomever can pay I recommend it....

Sunflowers Academy