Miami, FL

Posted August 19, 2014
i love my van e blanton... i attended and now my children are attending and hopefully my grandchildren.

Van E. Blanton Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2014
2014 was my first year experience with Van E. Blanton Elementary. This school has a caring environment of administrative and teaching staff. They have proven to go the extra mile to ensure my child, with developmental delays, had a progressive learning experience. I like the fact, when I had a concern it was addressed in a timely manner for resolution. The school could improve with an increase of additional teaching staff because of the increasing demands for students academic learning and students with special needs. Overall, this is a good elementary school with the potential of becoming a great school with additional resources provided.

Van E. Blanton Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2012
Blanton El. is by far a very difficult school to teach at...I know because I did my time as a teacher there from 1985 to 2001. Felt like I was fighting an up hill battle everyday...with students, parents and administration. Few teachers actually took pride in teaching and it reflected on their students progress. Unfortunately those students were few and in between given the lack of parental involvement and administrative guidance.

Posted August 16, 2007
Van E Blanton is a great school. The staff there are very helpful, the teachers are wonderful and care about the children. And, Dr.Hall great person always greeted paretns and was involved and new all her students.

Posted April 08, 2007
This is a great school where the staff cares for the children. They work hard to make learning fun, that is saying a lot considering some teachers today.

Van E. Blanton Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2003
The school does not have a nurse's station. And if a child is injured the parents are not notified. That system needs to be corrected. If one of my children is injured again I am going to have a serious problem with the district supervisor.

Van E. Blanton Elementary School
10327 Northwest 11th Avenue, Miami, FL  33150
Last modified Van E. Blanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van E. Blanton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top