Caribbean Elementary School 2

Posted June 18, 2014
I am a student that was in Caribbean Elementary for 4 years. In Pre-K the teachers were very nice and polite with students, and parents. Kindergarten was good too. The teachers teaching first grade are not the best. I was in gifted since kinder and let me tell you the teaching was amazing. The gifted teacher I had was awesome and fun! But now the school has cursing, and they make you stay til 4:00 pm! This school has been rated one of the worst in miami. I do not recomend this school anymore although my expirence was great.

Posted October 13, 2010
School personnel ard giving, nurturing and caring.

Caribbean Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted July 24, 2009
My 3-year old son was in the pre-K ESE program for help with modest developmental delays (difficulty participating in large groups, staying on task, speech). The teachers Ms. Lemes & her assistant Ms. Vevette were unbelievably supportive of my son and our family. It was a challenge for us to have him there each day because of the half-day schedule (dictated by the county), but he grew and excelled beyond words given the county/state'ss overall program for assessing, setting goals, and monitoring goals throughout the year. The teachers are not only well trained and qualified, but they are kind and giving. The office staff -- some were great, some were just there to do a job -- but overall I have no complaints. As far as the pre-K ESE program, I am grateful this was available to us and that we stuck with it for our sons sake. Thank

Caribbean Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2009
office staff is unresponsive, counselors don't follow up and do what they suppose to do teachers are not teaching i was forced to homeschool my son who was ese and i've caught hell trying to do this because i can't tap in to his learning style

Posted September 19, 2008
so far ive seen the school great. my son started here this year and the teacher is really nice and interested in the kids.

Caribbean Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2008

Caribbean Elementary School 3

Posted June 02, 2008

Caribbean Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2008

Posted October 23, 2007
The school is very unorganized I took my son out the first week of school.

Caribbean Elementary School
11990 Southwest 200th Street, Miami, FL  33177
Last modified Caribbean Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caribbean Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top