558 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

My child is always polite and focus.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

You send a text and they answer immediately.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I love the home work session, gives us time to bond with our child and to catch up with his day from school.

Awesome teachers, First time sending my kid off to Pre-k, amazing and kind teachers, Staff very warm and welcoming. Ms Swanson and Ms Deleon are so on top of the kids and communicate well with us. My son loves to go to school and is having the best experience so far. Thank you all so much, keep on doing the great work.

Excellent teachers, excellent staff in the office. I recommended it, especially PK and K staff.

I am a student that was in Caribbean Elementary for 4 years. In Pre-K the teachers were very nice and polite with students, and parents. Kindergarten was good too. The teachers teaching first grade are not the best. I was in gifted since kinder and let me tell you the teaching was amazing. The gifted teacher I had was awesome and fun! But now the school has cursing, and they make you stay til 4:00 pm! This school has been rated one of the worst in miami. I do not recomend this school anymore although my expirence was great.

School personnel ard giving, nurturing and caring.

My 3-year old son was in the pre-K ESE program for help with modest developmental delays (difficulty participating in large groups, staying on task, speech). The teachers Ms. Lemes & her assistant Ms. Vevette were unbelievably supportive of my son and our family. It was a challenge for us to have him there each day because of the half-day schedule (dictated by the county), but he grew and excelled beyond words given the county/state'ss overall program for assessing, setting goals, and monitoring goals throughout the year. The teachers are not only well trained and qualified, but they are kind and giving. The office staff -- some were great, some were just there to do a job -- but overall I have no complaints. As far as the pre-K ESE program, I am grateful this was available to us and that we stuck with it for our sons sake. Thank

office staff is unresponsive, counselors don't follow up and do what they suppose to do teachers are not teaching i was forced to homeschool my son who was ese and i've caught hell trying to do this because i can't tap in to his learning style

so far ive seen the school great. my son started here this year and the teacher is really nice and interested in the kids.

Last modified Caribbean Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.