Miami, FL

Posted August 18, 2014
This school is in a great location and has a wonderful staff. Today was my son's first day and i could not have asked for a more welcoming feeling from the staff. Even the Assistant Principal came by to assure them it would be a great day. Thank you.

Coral Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
My daughter just started there and it is by far the worst school ever. The teachers are very rude and generally don't care.

Posted October 20, 2009
Coral Terrace El. has the best principal, I have ever known. He cares for all his student. The teachers are great, they go out of their way to help the students. Excellent Staff

Posted October 03, 2009
teachers and principals are kind and caring. school has a warm atmosphere.

Posted March 28, 2008
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulated at Corral Terrace elementary and all wonderfull teachers like mrs.Botella, Mrs Ruiz, and Mrs Rivas,exc for a great job. 'If we work together and keep doing . Im convinced we can see the result.' By Lili Romero, a parent

Posted March 27, 2008
I love Coral Terrace elementary i would n't change my child from school for nothing in the world. My son has a great principle, great assistance principle and great teachers.

Posted May 05, 2007
My son has been attending Coral Terrace Elementary since Kindergarten, and now that the time has come for him to move on to Middle School I wish with all my heart that Coral Terrace was a K-8 school. The teachers here are caring, loving and encouraging to all these kids, this foundation will carry these children far. My heart felt thanks to all the teachers, and staff for everything they had done to help my son prepare for a great future.

Posted April 26, 2007
Not only do my two children go there but my husband and i went there when we were kids. It is a small town envolment from the staff but yet up to date on technology and programs. I love coral terrace. Any only relocating, definatly a+++

Coral Terrace Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2006
I would love to see more extra activities for the students of this school

Posted February 22, 2006
I am a parent of 3 children that have attended coral terrace elementary. I think that coral terrace is an excellent school with awesome teachers.

6801 Southwest 24th Street, Miami, FL  33155
Last modified Coral Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Terrace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top