Miami, FL

Edison Park K-8 Center 2

Posted September 17, 2013
This is my kids first year in the school. It not family oriented, the school need to have more parents meet. School has begin and they do not have not one sports, tutor, nor after school function. The school needs more motivation. I am a very involve parent. This school to not allow the parents to walk their child in the school. The only way to contact the teacher is in email or calling by phone. :(. I like to have face encounters with the teacher when I have to drop my kids to school. However, I like my kids teacher so far;This school the be a five star. We need changes!

Posted March 01, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
Edison Park is a family oriented school. The staff and faculty is very helpful when it comes to making the students and their families feel welcomed and loved.

Posted August 29, 2007

Edison Park K-8 Center
500 Northwest 67th Street, Miami, FL  33150
Last modified Edison Park K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Park K-8 Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top