Posted October 18, 2014
This school is great! They have amazing teachers that truly dedicate themselves to the best learning for all the children. My kids have been attending for the past 4 years, and it has been great. I have dealt with the Vice Principal, Veronica Recio, and she is very compassionate and understanding.

Posted April 10, 2014
This School is awesome! It has a very nice family feeling.The Principal is "on duty" 24/7. The teachers are great, very caring and well prepared. The PTA is amazing! All the Staff is great, except for one lady at the Cafeteria. (She is always yelling at the kids and blowing a whistle as mad) It hard at the beginning, but at the end of the day, most kids learn to ignore her Thanks David Fairchild for being a nice place for our kids to grow!

Posted October 30, 2013
We love this school! My daughter is thriving as a new 2nd grader. The principal is very hands on, faculty and staff across the board are professional and very caring. It has a private school feel at a public school cost, small so tight knit community, organized and active PTA and overall a wonderful place for children.

Posted July 15, 2013
Best school in the United States. An "A" school for 14 years. Terrific staff, very involved parents, great community involvement. Located near the University of Miami and Miami Children's Hospital.

Posted January 14, 2013
I went to David Fairchild in the early seventies. Back when us kids where droped off right in front of the school. No fences, no cops. just a beautiful little school. If anyone remembers Mrs. Hammond as the principal. Very classy lady. Even I as a kid noticed that. Fond memories. Will live in me for a life time.

Posted May 09, 2011
Fantastic school. I went there as a kid and i had such fond memories. My kids were struggling at Ludlam with fights, bullying and lack of learning. I got fed up and we moved specifically to this area because of David Fairchild Elementry. My Daughter has excelled and is now going to a magnet program next year for 6th grade and my son (3rd grade)who was reading at a first grade level at the start of the year has caught up. Best school in Miami. A private school environment w/o the cost.

Posted September 10, 2009

David Fairchild Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2009

David Fairchild Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
I've had 2 kids go to the school and cannot wait for the 3rd to start next year. Principal and teachers are excellent. 100% parent involvement. Best kept secret of the public school system. Should be rated a 10

David Fairchild Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I am very happy with this rate the principal,parents,teachers and students have work really hard.I believe

David Fairchild Elementary School
5757 Southwest 45th Street, Miami, FL  33155
Last modified David Fairchild Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Fairchild Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top