Miami, FL

Posted April 30, 2014
Greenglade is a little heaven for kids,awesome teachers,awesome support personal,i will highly recommend this school.

Posted August 02, 2013
This School is a great school. The administration and the teachers are very interested in the providing the best education For the kids.

Posted August 02, 2013
This school is not bad for being a pubic school. At greenglade you will find their good and bad teachers. at the end if you as a parent and your child are happy is all that really matters. Every child is different and sometimes a child does not have to be in the best school to be successful. I recommend this school.

Greenglade Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2013
My daughter attended this school for K-2 grade. It changes every year! It was from nice and sweet to strict and mean! I'm happy that my daughter has moved to PPA. Its a sweeter environment for my child.

Posted September 22, 2009
Greenglade is a great school! It has caring and devoted teachers. They nourish every child's mind guiding them every step of the way in preparing them for tomorrow's great leaders.

Greenglade Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2009
I love Greenglade Elementary because it strives for excellence every day! We work hard to put the children first.

Greenglade Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2009
The teachers are great and the small school feeling continues to this day.

Posted September 20, 2009
Great school. Magnific teachers, staff, students, education

Posted September 20, 2009
As a Greenglade Gator Alumna and current teacher, Greenglade will continue to be my home away from home. The teachers, staff, students and parents work as a team in order to provide each other the very best! Go Gators!

Posted September 20, 2009
I love the staff, administration and the students. At Greenglade, we are all like a family. We teach our students and we nurture them as well - it's wonderful. I speak as a teacher and a parent.

Greenglade Elementary School
3060 Southwest 127th Avenue, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Greenglade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenglade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top