Miami, FL

Madie Ives Community Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2012
the school great, and the teacher too but honestly speaking idk my son was picked on. kids would call him things like cracker or white boy (he hispanic by the way not that it matters)... and was kicked "by mistake" in the head.... PE, lunch time, and before class time needs more supervision

Posted April 22, 2010
There are so many wonderful things about this school and their teachers - not everyone might have the same experience as we've had in the last two years. The A.P. is VERY involved and loves the kids. The curriculum is very thorough & my daughter doesn't come home with anything she did not learn in the classroom as H.W. Let's see how 2nd grade goes next year! Excellent school!

Madie Ives Community Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2010
My son attended Madie Ives for a short period of time in Kindergarten, thank goodness. The curriculum was great, however, the kids were bullys. The learning environment was very disruptive. The teacher was unattached to her job.

Posted April 08, 2009
I love this school, My daughter is attending there and has since Kindergarten she is now in the 3rd Grade, My experience with the school has been great her teachers have and are really involved with the students, make a great effort for the students to succeed and really care about educating the Kids and their future, My daughter reads at a 5th grade level thanks to the attention and cirrculum of the school and teachers, I am very sad that this may be my daughter last year there, I really concerned about finding a school that will compare with the level of education and great experience that both my daughter and I had here. Great school!

Posted May 08, 2008
Hello, I am a parent and this is my son's first year at Madie Ives. His K teacher is a wonderful person, and my son loves it here and i do also I am a member of the PTSA and they are great as well....

Madie Ives Community Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2008
I am a parent of 2 kids at Madie Ives. Their K, 1st and 2nd grade teachers were excellent. My daughter's 3rd grade teachers do not seem to be that good. Lack of extra curricular activities. Too much emphasis on FCAT and not other subjects such as science, music and social studies.

Madie Ives Community Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2008
Terrible education, terrible teachers, and unsatisfactory learning conditions. Too bad that there is not a rating below no stars.

Posted June 18, 2006
Very good school. Teachers are highly qualified.

Posted May 16, 2006
Very excellent school. My son loves it here. Principals, students, and teachers believe in achieving the best and continuing there efforts to remain an A school.

Madie Ives Community Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2004
I would rate this school good, because of the teachers. So far, my child has received two of the best teachers that were committed and involved in their academic structure.

Madie Ives Community Elementary School
20770 Northeast 14th Avenue, Miami, FL  33179
Last modified Madie Ives Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madie Ives Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top