Miami, FL

Posted August 21, 2014
I love this is school, my daughter has the best teachers ever. Thank you Kendall Lakes for been such a good School for our students. The Principal is amazing.

Posted April 21, 2014
Both my sons attended Kendale Lakes Elementary beginning in PK. They have had phenomenal, caring, and challenging teachers that have prepared them and motivated them to always do their best. It became most apparent to me what a quality education Kendale Lakes provided when my oldest went on to middle school to take Honors and high school courses. The quality education he received was the foundation he needed to continue to strive for greatness! I am grateful to the many wonderful teachers, the administration and the support personnel that make the school a huge success! My youngest son is in 2nd grade now and I continue to trust and count on KLE!

Posted January 24, 2012
I have been a teacher at Kendale Lakes Elementary School since the year 2000. I have had a wonderful experience as a teacher at this school. Since I am also an alumni of Kendale Lakes, I have seen this school flourish in many ways. The amount of technology available to teachers and students has significantly increased. It is incredible that there are 11 working computers in my classroom, along with an amazing LCD projector, which we use throughout the day for our lessons. The students are able to work on many amazing programs available on a daily basis, such as: Accelerated Reader, Success Maker, and Ticket to Read. These programs have provided daily interventions for every student in the class, no matter what their instructional level may be. I am looking forward to my future years at Kendale Lakes Elementary as one of the members of this incredible staff!!

Posted January 23, 2012
I have been working at this school for over 8 years and I can't say how proud I am to be a KLE staff member. I am lucky enough to work in a Kinder/First grade co-teaching environment. The amount of technology that has been implemented into this school since I began many years ago is overwhelming. I am very PROUD to say we have an LCD projector to utilze in our classroom which has opened many doors for my students and their learning styles. The school has progressed a great deal, in the aera of TECHNOLOGY!!!

Kendale Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2010
needs a better leader and a few better teachers. It seems like th ebest teachers are now gone.

Posted April 27, 2010
This is by far the best elementary school in our county. The levels of excellence are exemplified by the Principal, after/before care, teachers, maintenance and cafeteria staff to the highest level. Our children are able to learn in a nurturing, positive and safe environment and, as a result, they continue to blossom. The entire school as a whole is a positive influence on the children. Thank you for all your efforts and keep up the great work!!!

Posted January 28, 2010
Starting this school yer (2009-2010) the school has a new principal. I believe she is doing a great job and I want to encourage all parents to help the school and join the PAT. However, my only concern is the class sizes for the gifted program. While regular classes have about 22 kids, all gifted classes have over 30 students. I would like the school and the district to solve this problem since the gifted children are not receiving the attention they deserve.

Posted October 09, 2009

Posted September 11, 2009
My children have been attending KLE for 8 years now. One in regular classes, and one in the gifted program (now in middle school). Teachers are dedicated, caring and approachable. I mostly communicate via email with the teachers, counselor and administration and have always received prompt replies to my concerns. It is an excellent school with a great faculty regardless of what the Administration is forced to do according to what the School Board mandates (where the real problem is). In both of my children s classes number of students per has always been reasonable. Last year there were only 19 students in my then 2nd grader s class. This year is approximately same class size. Overall, my family s experience with KLE has been wonderful.

Posted June 18, 2009
WOW! I thought I was the only one that felt this way. KLE needs a new principal and AP. The school is great! Its the principal and AP who need TO GO! These two women are not leaders. They are not approachable nor do they care about parent's concerns. The way the principal and AP conduct themselves towards parents and volunteer is disgraceful. No wonder parents don't want to get involved. I too withdrew my son.

Kendale Lakes Elementary School
8000 Southwest 142nd Avenue, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Kendale Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kendale Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top