Miami, FL
Students enrolled: 1,167

Posted April 17, 2014
My three daughters and I attended Kensington Park School. The four of us love the school and the teachers we were lucky to have. They had a positive impact in our lives and we will never forget their commitment and devotion to their students.

Posted June 07, 2013
Both my children have attentded KPE. One will be in the fifth grade this coming year. The bilingual program teachers are awesome!!! LOVE the gifted teacher as well .. My son still goes back to see them, can't wait for my daughter to be in their class

Kensington Park Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2013
The bilingual program is excellent until the kids reach 5th grade. The 5 grade teachers are terrible. They yell a lot and they had a bad way to communicate to their students. It s too bad that the kids have to go through such a bad experience being the last year at Kensington.

Posted March 27, 2012
i am in this school an and my teachers are ms romeu and mr guelida in fifth grade and i love both of them if i were the principal i would but both of them teacher of the year

Kensington Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2012
Its a great school but the security's dont do anything and do not mess with Mory cause she will get you in trouble, mrs.corman and mrs.martinez are in fifth grade and they are my favorite teachers

Posted June 08, 2011
i was class of 2010 5th grade loved my teachers. Ms.Romeu i hope you can read this i`m the one you rode Gwazi with in busch gardens sadly i`m in citrus its a pretty great school but too many ghetto people rockers, kids from Cuba, well different people there`s corner stores candy machines fights a lot of them but i hope i can visit you soon p.s. Jennifer Castellon

Posted January 19, 2011
I go to that school currently its awesome with great teachers and staff, this is my last year in this school. I love it!!!!

Posted May 31, 2010
What is so pathetic about people that want to see children have a great education? The Staff at Kensington Park Elementary are people that care about all children that are in attendance at this School. I also understand that, often times, children can and will say some very bad things about places they don't want to go or, thing they don't feel like doing. Parents, we should check before we speak out and try to put our negative thoughts into others minds.

Kensington Park Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
My children are in this school.they came from an (A) school where everything was great but at Kensington Park it's so different and there are mayors security and organized problems but my children's teacher are very good.

Kensington Park Elementary School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
it's an excellent school and my had learn alot and very good teachesrs

Kensington Park Elementary School
711 Northwest 30th Avenue, Miami, FL  33125
Last modified Kensington Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kensington Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top