750 students|Dade

Bad
Good

I hate school, it's a big disappointment, teachers excellent 3rd and 4th grade, not being well with 5th grade. The output of students is chaos and traffic guard is a rude obnoxious. The principal is a nonentity, could not care less. Overall I am happy that my daughter and go from there.

Excellent to say the least, special ed teachers for kinder-garden students, coming from a A+ School (who wanted soldiers not kids), my son has ADD and the way he was taken care of and treated cannot be translated into words, I'll always be thankful to all the staff, God bless them always!

I attended this school, my older siblings also and my oldest son.My youngest is in 3rd grade, I love his teachers and he is very happy also. They have a traffic lady who has no clue how to run traffic, dropping off or picking up your child is a mission. They need trained people to smooth traffic. I also went to the front office and was totally ignored by a lady working there she sat at her desk up front on the left with the window behind her, I went to pick up my ill child, and she left me waiting until the other lady was done attending another parent. The only bad apple in the office. All other personnel are great.

Overcrowded, Principal should enforce better rules and regulations on students respecting one another(Bullying)take a more disciplined action. Better actions should be taken for the protection of those students who are not as aggressive as others(stricter rules, consequences,more security?)

I am overall not very satisfied with the school. I myself attended this school a while ago and know my kids are attending. having come from palm beach schools I must say that this school is truly a disappointment. The pick and drop off is chaos there is no control over the parents that seem to just park their cars and leave them unattended while they get doen not just to pick up their kids but to mingle and waste time. The 4th and 5th grade dismissal is horrible a number of ridiculous parents accumulate themselves in front of their exit where the kids have to make their way inbetween the huddle of parents. Basically I am in awe in the way the overall school is handled. I have no complaints with the teachers at this time. I am overall not very satisfied wih the school.

Very satisfied with the communication the staff as well as the teachers have with my child and myself regarding his progress. The safeguarding of the children during scholl hours is great! Thank you so much

My son entered this school late and [they] received him excelent. The 5th Grade Teacher Mr. Vasquez is a great mentor. From the security ladies to the administrative staff, very nice persons. I am impress with my son progress. We are very lucky to be part of this great school.

I ve never being so unsatisfied with a school before. Kinloch Park Elementary is by far the worst school I ve ever come upon. They are also very disorganized and have hardly any communication with the parents. This may be also a teacher problem, but as a parent I like to know what s going on with my kid s class and how he is doing. The only way I find out how my kid is doing is when the progress report or the report card. A little late to improve my kid s grade, at least for this grading period. If you don t have to send your kid/s to this school then don t.

Yes the school is good and teachers too are very cooperative. Quality of academic programs are good.There should be more voluntary programmes for parents

Last modified Kinloch Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.