Public charter
Miami, FL

Somerset Academy Charter Middle School

Posted December 20, 2008
Excellent school...all fourof my kids go there...couldnt be happier!

Posted July 06, 2008
i think this school has a excellant teachers that care alot about there students

Posted October 25, 2007
Somerset Academy is an excellent school. I am more than happy with the academic level of the school, extra curricular activities, and the way the school tries to involve the students to participate in community events or other activities. The principals are always available to any concerns that students or parents might have. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to have an excellent education.

Posted October 22, 2007
I love Somerset! My child attends this school and I am very happy. The teachers are caring, dedicated, and concerned about every child's education. The administration is very cooperative and listens to the parents. I feel very comfortable leaving my child at school, because I know they will be safe and in a loving and enriching environment. Most of all my child is happy and loves coming to school, which is important in the middle school years!

Somerset Academy Charter Middle School 1

Posted October 18, 2007
I have bin in this school for just about 3 years now. To any parents thinking about enrolling their children, please consider another school. This teachers are unexperienced. This school really only focused on punishment rather than academics.

Somerset Academy Charter Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2007
I am very happy with both my kids teachers. They are very good about getting parents informed of their child's progress. The principal & Assistant principal are fantastic about taking care of issues right away! I recommend this school to many friends!

Posted January 09, 2007
i love this school! the teachers and staff are wonderful. the principal is always outside and in the halls making sure things go smoothly, my son will be there for as log as the school goes!

Posted August 28, 2006
I am very happy that both my daughters attend this school. Somerset is very family oriented and teachers keep me well informed of all academic programs and activities. My girls love their teachers and hate missing school. In addition, I am also very pleased with the extracurricular activities offered after school such as cheerleading, dance, soccer, etc. I pray Somerset Academy will continue on to 8th grade next year.

Somerset Academy Charter Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2006
I think that the school itself is a good school. The teachers seem great. However, God Forbid your child have an emergency, there is no way help will ever make it throught the traffic disaster that is in front of this school at drop off and pickup times. You can easily sit in your car for half an hour or more. There is no room for an emergency vehicle to pass. Many parents park on Eureka and brave the traffic to walk their children into school. They are taking their lives in their hands to walk in. Beware!

Somerset Academy Charter Middle School
18491 Southwest 134th Avenue, Miami, FL  33177
Last modified Somerset Academy Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Academy Charter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top