212 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Excellent school...all fourof my kids go there...couldnt be happier!

i think this school has a excellant teachers that care alot about there students

Somerset Academy is an excellent school. I am more than happy with the academic level of the school, extra curricular activities, and the way the school tries to involve the students to participate in community events or other activities. The principals are always available to any concerns that students or parents might have. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to have an excellent education.

I love Somerset! My child attends this school and I am very happy. The teachers are caring, dedicated, and concerned about every child's education. The administration is very cooperative and listens to the parents. I feel very comfortable leaving my child at school, because I know they will be safe and in a loving and enriching environment. Most of all my child is happy and loves coming to school, which is important in the middle school years!

I have bin in this school for just about 3 years now. To any parents thinking about enrolling their children, please consider another school. This teachers are unexperienced. This school really only focused on punishment rather than academics.

I am very happy with both my kids teachers. They are very good about getting parents informed of their child's progress. The principal & Assistant principal are fantastic about taking care of issues right away! I recommend this school to many friends!

i love this school! the teachers and staff are wonderful. the principal is always outside and in the halls making sure things go smoothly, my son will be there for as log as the school goes!

Last modified Somerset Academy Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.